Hope that you'll take some time to review my new website. It's been a long time since I've done any development work and so much has changed! Would appreciate any suggestions before I start working on marketing and ads.
Thanks in advance!
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Hope your are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips which you can work on it.
Firstly, Add a nice Favicon.
I suggest you to add few more different collections on homepage to grab the customers attention.
Add ATC(add to cart) button on the products.
There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app to increase your sales further.
Logo is missing in the shipping address page(information page).
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
This is an accepted solution.
Hello @gizmogirl256, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. I do also have a few suggestions to offer you:
- Add a section of trending and new arrivals products. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Display reviews on the home page.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hello @gizmogirl256, you're welcome. If you need help with setting up the marketing tools and customer engagement tools in your store. I will be happy to help.