Requesting feedback for my fashion store.

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hello, Shopify community!
I'm Tomok.

I created a fashion dropshipping store.https://square-five.com/

I bought a theme and designed it so that you wouldn't think of it as a dropshipping site.
I made it so that the catchphrases and product descriptions wouldn't be weird.
But most people who visit my store leave on the front page.

I'm not a native English speaker, so I'm not sure what native English speakers would think. I want feedback.
I would also like feedback on my overall impression of the store.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @TomokTaguchi

I would say that you did a great job of designing your store. The images, collections are very well set and the side pages are also well done As you mentioned, it doesn't give an expression of a dropshipping store.

I am not sure why you are losing the audience on your front page as the product catalog seems great.

1. Try installing a chatbot option on your website. Try talking to your customers and get feedback on what's going on.
2. Install an integration like HotJar to record user sessions and see why and where they are dropping out. 
3. Make some info clear like where all do you deliver and whats your delivery timeline looks like. 
4. Maybe don't include the left sidebar on the product details page. It seems a bit distracting. You can include your top-selling products below the currently selected products.
5. Use tools like Google Analytics to identify if the users visiting your store are the right kind of audience. 
6. Use exit-intent popups from apps like GetSiteControl to get feedback or provide offers to users who are about to leave.

You can also check out the app I recently launched. You can use labels such as trending, bestseller, sale, new, etc on your product images using this app. Labels would help you highlight your products using social proofing, trust & urgency, and let your customers choose quicker. Assisting users decision making can lead to more conversions and increased sales.
Click this link to download the app: https://bit.ly/36ly69H

The store is looking great, I think the audience is where it needs work. I hope the above points can help you. Cheers, and wish you all the best :)

Vignesh
ModeMagic

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Install ModeMagic - Product Labels & Badges for your store
Featured on Shopify App Store
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

This is an accepted solution.

Hey 

Now, I do have some recommendations for you, I hope my insights will be of help to you. 

1. Hero images: Stick to one rather than the rotating carousel. It’s going by so fast that if I think I may be interested, it’s gone. Carousels /sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders.

2. Invite customers to be part of your community. You can set up a blog and keep publishing fresh content out once in two weeks and this will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility. 

3. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

4. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

5. Collections - You should feature your product collections on your homepage instead of products from 1 collection, let show your visitors the broad range of your products, they can easily and quickly find out what kind of products you're selling.

6. Cart Page : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.

7. You must use live chat. There’s no way around it. If people have questions, they need it answered while they are still on your site. You can set up auto invites to trigger when certain criteria is met.

8. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks for the very good feedback, @Vignesh96

・I didn't know about this service called Hot Jar, it helps me to see where visitors look most often.

・It would have been even better if the left side bar was removed and only the product pages were available.

・Improve the delivery time page with additional locations and refinement of my target customers.

・I will also look into GetSiteControl and then consider using it.

The app you referred me to is great, but I didn't think the tag in my shop would fit Sheesh, it's too pop.
Sorry, but I think it's a really great app.

Thanks so much for the feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks for the feedback. @arushibhatia20

Thanks for the compliments on the design and logo, it really encourages me.

The Square Five logo is actually still a temporary logo. I'm asking a friend of mine, a professional designer, to reconsider it now.

・I thought the Hero image was an introduction to the collection. It certainly turned too fast.

・I was considering the LOOX app, but when customers look at the LOOX review, wouldn't you immediately think of it as a dropshipping site?

・The product description is the hardest for me, but I'll do my best and see what I can write.

・I couldn't think of any "only a few left etc." or "time sale" signs. I'll take a look at it.

・super bar is a great app.I'll give it a try.

Thanks so much for the feedback.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0