Requesting feedback for store Blue Fern Creations

Highlighted
2 1 1

hi everyone

I've been working on my store for a while and my mind is starting to glaze over when I look at it :-) 

https://blue-fern-creations.myshopify.com ( will be https://blueferncreations.com.au but DNS is still propagating)

I'd love someone totally unrelated to give it the once over to see if I've missed anything obvious. Also, i've tried to 'be myself' and ended up creating quite a long about page - my story - do you think this is too much?

Any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

michaela :-)

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Michaela

Every website needs about 20 different items to help convert more visitors into customers. At the moment your website as about 10 of them. Here are a couple of important ones to focus on. 

1. Home Page (flow)

2. Product Pages (all information about product & build trust)

3. Site Navigation (simple)

4. Mobile Friendly 

I'll also send you detailed review to your email now. So look out for that. 

Overall great start and I love your logo. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates  

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @BlueFern !

Firstly, I really impressed by your story and the passion you give through your product. Here are some of my feedback to improve your store :

• Like i said, you story is very impressed, but no one like to read a bunch of text. My recommendation is insert some image, video to your ABOUT US page to make it more lively.
  • Homepage flow can be improved : Hero image - About us section ( image + text ) - Featured product - Blog ( You can learn how to use blog to increase conversion rate here  ) - Social proof ( instagram, testimonial ... )
  • Add countdown timer to your sale product to increase FOMO effect
  • Add quantity filed to help customer buy more than 1 product to your product page as well

Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hi @BlueFern 

It is quite an interesting combination you are offering. That is either a hit or miss. Let's hope it is the former:) 

Here are  some tips that will help you reach your very audience.

- enable accounts. By making creating account optional you will increase chances of getting a real customer base. 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

-change the image on the hero banner. The one that you currently have looks like you are offering wooden frames. I am sure you will find/make an photo that will greatly resonate with your brand:) 

For better functionality I recommend using Growave. We offer a strong marketing tool that offers 10 features within. Here are some, Social Login, Discounts, Rewards, Reviews etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Best of luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes