Requesting feedback on my new Store

encomart
1 0 0

Hi,

I have created new store for selling T-shirts using POD. My store is online also I able to get good traffic but no sale yet. Requesting your constructive and valuable feedback on my store.

The store is live and available at https://encomart.com

Regards

Encomart

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
476 9 80

Hello @encomart 

I am vinod from Bombay India. I am a digital marketing consultant by profession providing professional website design and development google and bing ads email marketing conversion rate optimization services.

I saw your store - great collections of t-shirts love all the quotes on the products.

I would suggest avoid keeping everything on sale. 

Mention the sizes as in US sizes also mention wash and care instructions on product details page. 

Are the prints as prints or is it rubber prints. ? this is really imporant. 

I would be happy to grow your product sales via digital channels - let me know a good time to discuss further 

thanks 

vinod 

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/

Dear @encomart 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

encortspeed.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Remove "Powered by Shopify" at footer
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2981 172 552

Hello @encomart, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- In the first fold of the homepage, add a banner image with a call to action button on it. 

- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrivals products.

- Product page looks good!

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you need help with the app setup, I will be happy to help.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi,

I just went through your store. The mother's day special collection is extremely well done!

Here are a few things I noticed about the home page:

The first collection Mother's Day Special looks great, but as an interested customer, there's no obvious way to immediately visit the collection or to know that there are more of these products. I'd have to mentally disengage from this section on the page and search through the navigation to find the link there.

The picture of a male motorcyclist feels very out of place next to the other products and collections.  All the other pictures are themed around care, happiness, calmness and are targeted at a very specific niche, while the rider image is the only one going for male, rebel. Maybe the picture of the woman in one of the white motorcycle shirts would match the general style better.

In the sections three sections with the images next to the textual description, I would probably rephrase the text on the buttons (which act as a call-to-action here). As a visitor, it's not obvious to me what the BUY NOW and SHOP NOW buttons would do. Will BUY NOW add the item shown on the left to my cart? Where will SHOP NOW take me? Something like Explore the Yoga CollectionShop Yoga T-Shirts, would be way more obvious to me.

Everything being on sale always strikes me as weird. Personally, I'd either have nothing or very few items on sale or indicate make it a limited time sale (if I'm sure, that I'll raise prices after that).

All the best,

Manuel

Freelance Developer.
I customize themes, optimize stores and develop apps.
www.manuelkruisz.com
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
163 11 60

Hello @encomart 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different or products easily. It also helps you get a feedback about your products.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
selina10261
Excursionist
67 0 7

I think it's good. I like your clothing store, the clothes are very good, the style I like.