Requesting feedback on my store design and feel.

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello everyone
I am looking for honest feedback on my store design and product pages, www.EJcovers.com . I have traffic coming in daily and watching my video and looking around but no sales. I've had different Facebook ads running but not single sale and I feel that the store design and layout maybe be a reason. Could be targeting but I feel I have good intrests targeted. I welcome all feedback and be very honest so I can correct the issues. Thank you everyone that takes the time, I look forward to hearing from you.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the main image is way to large and taking up valuable real estate

2. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

3. I would creation product pages for each SKU you have, that way you can test out what content on your home page or product page is going to help people convert

4. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, and shipping policy. Right now not all of these are on your FAQ page or linked out to a proper page with the right content (i.e your return policy page)

Product Page  Feedback: Make sure your product pages have all of the following

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

Currently your store is password protected. Kindly make it live and do the basic things like seo optimization,Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop,Optimize your product landing page etc.

If you need any help please contact here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

ejcover.png

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes