Requesting feedback on my store.

Highlighted
2 0 0

First thanks in advance to anyone that can help. I am use to being able to build anything (we own a fabrication shop) just not websites. I feel I have done a good job but I would love some opinions on my site and its functionality. Would you know how to place an order? Also the site speed could be faster. Please all suggestions to make it faster would be greatly appreciated.

Customfoamletters.com

0 Likes

Super interesting store and not something we see a lot on the forums. Thanks for coming by and asking for help. 

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the header for your store as it is way to busy. I would remove your phone number and sign up for the newsletter... the form can go in your footer.

2. Your store name does not standout in your header. It could be bigger or if you have a company logo... add that instead.

3. I would add a picture above your services section on the homepage. It's great to see what you do but open with a high def image and show off your work first. Capture people's imagination.

4. Some of your product images are blurry and don't wow me. I would continue to work on adding more crisp and high rez images to your product pages. This is the biggest area I would work on improving for the store. 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
2 0 0

Thanks you for your feedback. I have followed your advice and changed most of what you suggested. The pictures will take me some time. I do have additional questions. Do you have any suggestions on how to speed up the load time of my site? Is this something you guys can take a deeper look into? Also do you find it straight forward as far as placing an order and understanding how to order?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
359 18 39

Hey, your site is great. You should add a Call to Action button in above the fold of the homepage. There are many reasons which may slow down your website's speed. Make sure images on your website are optimized. You should install only essential apps. Installing many apps might slow down your website's speed. AiTrillion is all in one Shopify app. If you install it you don't need to install many apps and your store's speed will be optimized. 

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install Aitrillion.com. It has all the features in just one app.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1688 25 181

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking Great.

I observed few points on your website. I hope those are helpful for your store.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> And why you implement your store logo? A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes

@NickZabb wrote:

Thanks you for your feedback. I have followed your advice and changed most of what you suggested. The pictures will take me some time. I do have additional questions. Do you have any suggestions on how to speed up the load time of my site? Is this something you guys can take a deeper look into? Also do you find it straight forward as far as placing an order and understanding how to order?

Hi Nick

Yes, it did make sense how to place an order and what I needed to do. Though, you have to remember that optimization of a store is an on going processes. There are always tweaks you can make, to make a store better. Most ecom sites have a slow site because the file size of their images are to big. You want to keep your image file size as small as possible to make sure it loads faster. The max file size for an image should be 150 kb at most ... a little bit larger is ok but you want to keep it smaller to make your site load faster. I would start there and check the file size of all your images on your site.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes