Hi all ,,
after working hard on my store for 2 months i have this result
I managed to make it fast and responsive for both desktop and mobile versions
im running few ads now, no sales yet but i will start selling soon im sure about it
any feedback, suggestions, ideas will be very appreciated
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
The following points would surely help optimize your store:
All the best!
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hello @Wistylex ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see you've received some really great suggestions about impriving the front end of the site! I'm looking forward to seeing those suggestions implemented.
My questions is more centred around how you are planning to market this business? Have you developed a marketing strategy? Do you think you'll find it difficult to intially target both men and women in this niche? Who is your core audience?
I'd be interested to hear what marketing personas you have created.
Actually in the mean time im running fb ads which is driving a decent amount of traffic but zero sales
this is the first time running this ads and still learning
if you have enough experience regarding fb ads would you please share some tips on how to edit audience,interest,demograph,etc,,,
thank you in advance
Hi @Wistylex welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!