Requesting feedback,suggestions,ideas for redesi

Solved
Wistylex
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all ,, 

after working hard on my store for 2 months i have this result 

I managed to make it fast and responsive for both desktop and mobile versions

im running few ads now, no sales yet but i will start selling soon im sure about it 

any feedback, suggestions, ideas will be very appreciated 

https://wistylex.com

best regards 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

This is an accepted solution.

Hey WiStylex,

The following points would surely help optimize your store:

• "Home" button is missing from the header menu.
  • "Twitter and Linked In" should be added to the site footer for better advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best! 

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Wistylex
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you very much for the helpful feedback i will consider each point you mentioned 

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Hello @Wistylex ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• The home button is missing in the header.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 161

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I can see you've received some really great suggestions about impriving the front end of the site! I'm looking forward to seeing those suggestions implemented. 

My questions is more centred around how you are planning to market this business? Have you developed a marketing strategy? Do you think you'll find it difficult to intially target both men and women in this niche? Who is your core audience? 

I'd be interested to hear what marketing personas you have created.  

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Wistylex
Tourist
5 0 1

Actually in the mean time im running fb ads which is driving a decent amount of traffic but zero sales 

this is the first time running this ads and still learning 

if you have enough experience regarding fb ads would you please share some tips on how to edit audience,interest,demograph,etc,,,

thank you in advance 

0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
480 17 100

Hi @Wistylex welcome to Shopify family

I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Provide Clear navigation list out various sections of your site and link to them, this will help visitors with an overall understanding of the content you offer.
3. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description
4. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well
5. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products
6. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.

I hope this helps!

Munawar

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!