Requesting for suggestions

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello Shopifyers,

It will be really nice from you if you could take just two minutes of your time and check out my website

https://www.beauzel.com/ ) and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading me,

Julie

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Jujunette 

I just reviewed your website and below are some of my thoughts:

Speed Optimizatio: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low i.e 20% on Mobile and 45% on desktop. It should be above 70%. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It will also improve the user experience.

Mobile:

bea.jpg

Desktop:

beau.jpg

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

Shipping and return policy (Most Recommended) - Shipping and return policy improves users’ trust, and it gives a feeling of safety to your customers. It ensures excellent customer service.

Also, search engines and all advertisement tools give this more importance so I would suggest to create two separate pages for it.

Social Media: Integrating social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages of your business it helps to reach more customers. Social media makes your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.

Write a review section - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
822 91 148

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your site and it certainly is an unusual approach to a landing page. You've done some great work on the site, but I do have some questions and suggestions:  

• I'm curious why there are no products or featured products on the landing page? My only concern would be that customers aren't aware of what you sell initially, and your call to action "Shop" button is quite understated. 

• When I do click the shop button then I understand that you sell beautiful leather bags. I personally think more mention of the handcrafted nature of the product is important for your business. 

• I can see one review saying how lovely the bags are, but I would love to see some customer testimonials and reviews on the site. 

• In terms of color choices on the site, sometimes the text is difficult to read, with this entire section giving me some trouble in particular

• I think it's essential for a business like yours to have a comprehensive About Us.  

I'd also love to see some more detailed product descriptions, video content of the production of the handmade bags, etc. Little things like that are hugely impactful on conversions. 

How are you currently marketing the business? Have you discovered your ideal target market? Have you worked with any influencers to promote the product? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @Jujunette ,

I had a quick look at your store and some of the pages and here are some suggestions you can consider :

1) You can add Instagram feed for promotions.

2) Customer testimonials should be added to increase shoppers trust.

3) Information about shipping, refunds and returns should also be provided.

4) Add more social links if possible.

5) You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Hope this helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
220 39 141

Hi Julie!

I am more than happy to look at your website. It has a great vibe to it! If I were into purses, I’m sure I would be interested in purchasing one.

That being said, a few things pop out right away:

1. You only have two options for currency and language: British English and French. Being from the US, I speak English but don’t use the GBP as currency. Especially since you ship worldwide, it may be worth adding more options to that drop-down.
  2. Your homepage looks great, especially on mobile. That being said, I’m struggling to read your text over the image, especially on the areas you have a transparent overlay.White text over a semi-white overlay really is difficult to read. This transparent overlay issue goes across your website, including checkout. 
  3. What does the Log In do? This a general question, but I’m always stumped by what “Log In” means on an e-commerce store like yours. What value is there to logging in? When I click on it, it asks if I’m already a member. Help me (and other visitors) figure out what it means and why I should create an account.
  4. Focus on those reviews! Include a request to submit a product review in your initial purchase confirmation email. Send a follow-up email after the product is received to make sure the customer is satisfied and (again) encourage a product review. One review from 7 months ago doesn’t bode well for building trust.

Now, there are a few areas that I think you could improve based on your visitor behavior.

Your homepage
Personally, I don’t think you need products listed on the homepage. The way you’ve presented it with the image of the woman holding your purse is engaging. I would suggest using a heatmap to see whether people are clicking (or not); the more they click, the “hotter” the area. You may find that people are clicking on the purse itself thinking it’s linked. 

Since we’re talking about heatmaps, a scroll heatmap will show you how far people scroll on your page. In this case, Are they making it to your footer? Do they make it to the “Shop Now” CTA? It will help you evaluate what you need or can remove.

Missing information
As much as I love the simplicity of your website, I think you’re missing some very important information - Terms & Conditions, Privacy and Shipping information. You bury the Cancellation and Refund policy under customer care, which I’m not sure is the best move. I would watch session recordings, which acts like a DVR for your visitors, to watch what people are clicking, how they are navigating and where they are scrolling.

Use that insight to find better ways to optimize your website for your customers. How can you make it easier for them to checkout?

Remember that people want to know upfront what to expect, especially when it comes to shipping information. If I’m spending US $91 on a purse, I’m not going to be too happy if I am surprised with a US $20 shipping charge. Make it easier for visitors to make the decision to checkout. 

Engage with your customers
You have a chat on your website, but it doesn’t stand out much. 

You can auto invite visitors to chat based on their behaviors (i.e., people who add a product to cart but don’t check out within 20 seconds), let them initiate the chat or invite them manually through live view. You can co-browse with them to show them the exact information they were wanting to find and answer their questions.

For example, you could see that someone is clicking on your “World Wide Shipping” text and ask them through a chat invite if they have any questions about shipping. If you see that they are from outside of the UK, you can even ask if they have questions about international shipping.

I think polls would really help here as well. You only have one payment method, and that may be  turning visitors away. Asking a poll question like, “What payment methods do you prefer?” can help you evaluate if you need to add more payment options.

As I mentioned earlier, Lucky Orange seems like a solution that would be a perfect fit for your store. It has a free trial (with no credit card needed) and then starts at US $10/month. There are 300+ five star reviews if you want to go check it out. 

Julie, you have a great aesthetic and eye for design. I think you’re going to find that using visitor behavior to drive some of your changes and strategies will make a huge impact in helping you see more sales. You can do it, Julie!

Cheers,
Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!