Requesting store review - 500 sessions and 1 sale

Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi,

I've just started my store and purchased some ads (spent around $100 so far) however I'm not quite seeing the conversion's I'd like. So far there has been 500 sessions (mostly all unique users) and only 1 conversion. I'd gladly take critisms for my store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Okboomerflex,

Business is not about building and running a store, it's about maintaining it as well. You need to maintain your store in order to gain conversion and sales. Improvements which need to be made are:

1. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  2. I would like to see a seperate login/account for the sign-in purposes.
  3. Add some blogs and customer testimonials for better clarity.
  4. Add some more Instagram images for better brand awareness.
  5. I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope to see your store more improved next time.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
29 4 8

Congratulations on your store!

I checked it out & you’ve done a pretty nice job! There are some things that could be improved:

Home page:

- add a log in/sign in system, it is a must for e-stores. You can do so from you Shopify admin panel.

Product page:

- Some product descriptions are too short while some are really good. Add some bullet points & try to appeal to a niche and to solve a problem.

- Collect reviews from your customers with Loox. If you don’t have customers yet you can use Product reviews to create some temporary ones.

- Add bundles to increase AOV. We use ZeBundler for its functionalities. It allows you to create offers like 2 for 1 or 3 for 2 or any other combination with several products.

Other:

- name & optimize your images, it will improve your SEO and site speed. You can use this app to do so quickly

I hope these are useful. Good luck with your store! 

All the best,

Quentin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hi there,

I see that notifications are popping up too often. You can increase the delay, so it actually looks like a social proof and look more trustworthy.

Ask users to join your tribe or something, me as a new user, just checked out the hoodies and closed your website, since it doesn't offer much and I am not looking to buy something like this now. If you have any ideas how to retain customer on your website and try to engage the person, this will be a win.

Perhaps, the banner on your website can be modified/changed. Now it looks like it has been shot on the phone and blurred the corners so it fits to dimensions.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi there, 

From the very first sight I have noticed the overall structure of the page is not too appealing. 

-The header is overloaded with links, some links are repetitive with what you already have on the footer. I wrote the scheme on the image down below. 

-Also, you can make your footer menu more understanding by using a different color there so it is not blended with the body. 

-To make your site more user-friendly, you can use Social Login features that our app Growave offers along with some other great features that will benefit your site. 

-You might want to add an About us section on your site to have a history and the aspirations of a business, as well as adding a human element

-Since you have one-brand store, you can pull some of the best reviews on the homepage as a neat slider. 

-Maybe the collection "Customers also liked" can be removed since it has the same purpose as the "Best sellers" collection. 

-Last but not least, the icons on the header can be adjusted, so that they are not too close to each other. (That is just for the aesthetic purposes)

Overall, your site has everything that a user need covered, a few touch ups will make it perfect. Good luck! 

Screenshot_1.png

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes