Require feedback on my store.

PNWS19
4 0 0

Any help is highly appreciated. I've had it up for a year and I am getting more traffic and sales but I'm looking to improve.

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @PNWS19,

I'd be happy to take a look. What is your store link?

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hello @PNWS19, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
PNWS19
4 0 0

Analoguestudiodesigns.co.uk

Thanks

0 Likes

Hi @PNWS19 ,

I liked your website. Product descriptions seems well written. Just a recommendation. Try to explain when you can ship your products and your return policy. This can make improvements on your product pages.

Best,

Onsite marketing & Customer support made easy for you: Growth Suite
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 136 327

Hey @PNWS19,

Great job on your store. 

I have a few recommendations..

1. I would take some links out of your navigation bar. Once it starts to overflow into a second line, you have too much. Perhaps move the About to a footer menu instead, possibly the Contact Us as well.

2. Some of the images that you have as your background behind the titles are blurry. It usually comes down to one of these three things:

1. When you save the image, it saves as a low quality image or .jpg. Solution: .png is recommended
  2. The image is too BIG and is automatically compressed to a lower quality when uploaded. Solution: Downsize your image to the exact measurements of the space you are trying to fill and stay within the recommended file size.
  3. The image is too SMALL and gets stretched out/blurred when it tries to fit the space. Solution: use a larger image.

A clear, crisp image would look better.

3. If it's in the budget, I would pay someone to tweak the design of your theme. Even something small such as changing the fonts up can make a big difference.

4. My final recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3733 214 663

Hello @PNWS19, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Add a discount popup to entice customers.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes