Retrobabe Shop

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there!

I am looking to see if someone will be able to critique my website, I launched in June and only got 2 sales so far let me know what you think about my website!!! Please & thank you!

www.retrobabeshop.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1013 44 123

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Please go for other design

3. Optimize your product landing page for paid ads

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Add blog section

Need more tips? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Select "Shopify Single Small Task"

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hey, you need to work on the design of your home page. Your homepage doesn't seem to be professional and appealing. Add About us page, it is one of the important element on the website. You can add other marketing tools to increase customer engagement like review pop up, loyalty points, custom pop up, rewards and others. This will help in increasing customer engagement and also in retaining your customers.

1 Like
Highlighted

Congrats on the new site.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. You have text that is hard to read and images are cut off that you can not read what they say.

2. Add links to your footer for about us, contact us, and FAQ. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, thank you all sooo much for the advice i will take everything you said into consideration to make my website pop!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

0 Likes