Revamped Store - Review Needed

Highlighted
Tourist
12 1 0

Hello

I have revamped my store and need reviews before it becomes official - https://arnzsports.co.uk/

There are no long descriptions which is explained in the FAQs. I have not started on my social media yet so that is to come later on. 

All comments are welcome.

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
322 28 131

Hi @Tolu_Arinze 

A very nice store, it has all the right links and images that a person need in order to surely go to the checkout page. The color scheme suits great as well. When it comes to sport/ hobby related things, it is important to keep the sire fun yet professional. In my opinion, the design of the site does not need any major changes, it is the functionality that you might want to take into consideration. 

Rewards for repetitive purchases: 

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times.For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created account etc.)

Social Login 

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

Visual Reviews 

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is a social proof. In my opinion that is an essential of every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

A better functionality of site along with social engagement can be reached using Growave. It offers Reviews, Rewards, Wishlist, Social Login and 7 more tools all in one platform. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so please let me know by liking this post. 

The best of luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1704 107 372

Hey Arnzsports.

While the homepage is loading, "Home" and "Catalog" appear on the main menu while, after the page is loaded some other components appear on the main menu ie "Home and Catalog" are missing. The search landing page is disabled as well. Other key points to be taken care of are as follows:

1. For the latest store designs and product updates," New Arrivals" are a must.
  2. Site identification can be uniquely carried out only if you add "Favicon" to it.
  3. A "unique header template" should be created to highlight amazing discounts or free shipping offers if any in the "Announce something Here" portion.
  4. The "logo" should be somehow magnified and should have a touch of graphics as well to make it look well professional and sophisticated.
  5. Instead of having multiple newsletters, adding a single newsletter in the footer itself is sufficient for keeping customers updated regarding the latest discounts and promotional events.
  6. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  7. Customer decisiveness can be better improved by the addition of "product reviews" below each item.
  8. "Testimonials and Instagram images" are a must for better brand promotion.
  9. Keeping a stock of all discounted items is better possible only if you add a "Sale" section to the main menu.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here. 
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wishing you all the luck and fortune for the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 6

Hi @Tolu_Arinze 

Hope you are doing good!!!

With reference to your store, I would like to inform you that, you did a decent job, the store looks fine, you have worked on the Warehouse theme, this theme works well for the large catalogue. There are a few points which I would like you to implement so that the store looks more engaging:-

1)Favicon and Logo: When it comes to branding, logos and Favicon plays an important role. Currently, there is no logo, try building a unique identity through the logo.

2)Banners: Banners should be of equal size, currently 2 banners are equal but the third banner is quite bigger, also they are not clickable. Since it has the Call to Action button like 'Shop Now' button so it must be clickable.

3)Featured Collection: For featured collection, you can list your top categories like you can list Premier League collection at the bottom of the slider, also you can list collection with name hot selling products, rather than featured collection because if we analyse the buyer persona, then Featured collection is not the common word.

4)Popular Category: Also since you are selling multiple categories you can list your top categories below the slider, eBay also do the same. I am attaching the screenshot, please check the following screenshot https://prnt.sc/rdm61v

5)Footer Section:  Footer section looks fine, but I only see one thing which you can replace, you can add your store name is the place of Power By Shopify.

6)Contact Us Page: There is no contact us page on your website, there should be a separate page where a buyer can fill the form if they have any query.

Tips and Tricks 

1)Integration of Google Analytics - Google Analytics is not integrated, through analytics, you can track the activity of visitors coming on to the website, location from where they are coming onto your website and you can also track the amount of time which they are spending on your website.

2)Social Page Setup - Your social pages are not linked up if they are not set up, it is recommended that you set them up on priority because these days social media plays an important role in creating awareness and through Shopify's Facebook sales channel your followers can be turned into a buyer.

3)Video Analytics- You can setup hotjar/inspectlet for tracking the behaviour of visitors based on that you can plan your marketing activities.

Regards

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes