Review My Store - No Sales

Solved
RedSpc
Tourist
5 0 1

https://projectdesignsbyred.com/

Hello everyone. I have had my store open for a little while, and I have set up fb ads, but still no sales at all. I wanted someone brutally honest to maybe take a look, and tell me if it's simply because my products are unappealing, or if the store is loading too slowly, or whatever could contribute to my lack of sales. 
And for the record, I do not expect to have sales pouring in, but maybe having 1 every other day for now would be nice. 
Thank you all!

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2810 176 472

Dear @RedSpc 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• As your store is new , it is very hard to get sale.
  • Improve your social proof and make trust
  • Do On page seo
  • Add trust badges
  • Improve your store speed

projecspeed.png

• Improve font, not able to see properly

profonts.png

• Use icons for account,cart and search at header. Also use predictive search feature
  • At footer: Use social icons at footer
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart function can be better, remove below things as it is not allowed to see cart page and taking directly to checkout page only keep cart popup

cartnot working.png

Hello @RedSpc 

Hope you are well. You have done a pretty good job. Here are some areas where you could consider working on to get traffic to your store.

As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature in both home page and product page to promote your store by your customers. For this, you may consider our app Tuecus  . It has Free plan too.

I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

Credits and rewards as the biggest advantage is that it has the potential to align your entire business toward the most profitable segment of your customer base. This means that your business will begin catering more to customers who have high repeat purchases or average order value – depending on what type of reward program you implement.

Add Buy now below the product in home page which makes customers to buy directly without going to product page.
Screenshot (15).png

I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily.

Remove image behind the news letter 

Screenshot (16).png

Blog page: More businesses are realizing the potential of a blog in their overall marketing strategy. Business owners are adding a separate blog section to their traditional websites and using it to get more traffic from search engines.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like  and accept solution to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @RedSpcThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store's overall appearance is visually appealing and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some suggestions that will help you to drive customer engagement and conversions:

- That's great your store is easy to navigate. Everything's great start working on marketing for driving conversions. 

- There should be a space between 'more than'.

AiTrillion_0-1623655539998.png

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- To drive conversions, make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. Email marketing automation helps to convert prospects into customers.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @RedSpc,

Sorry to hear that your sales aren't where you had hoped. I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

project-red-01.png

POD PRODUCTS
This is something we see very commonly on the forums. People tend to start shops selling Print on demand (POD) designs on hoodies, shirts, hats and etc. Print on demand products tend to work well for people with large followings. Ie. popular YouTubers, Instagram influencers, etc. When you don’t have an existing following of fans that want to wear your merch, it’s a hard sell. Project Designs by Red sounds like a movement, which is great but I think you've "put the cart before the horse" by launching your product before you have built a community. There is also no clear mission or text that would give the visitor knowledge as to what your movement is about. When you build a community first, you get to know what words or phrases they use which could give you great ideas for phrases to print on your products, you will also get to know what products your community wants to buy instead of creating products you think they want.

When you are an unknown brand, it’s really difficult to sell POD products. As you know, shirts, hoodies, hats and etc. can be purchased offline in hundreds of retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a hoodie or t-shirt in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local.In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store. 

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

POD TIP
I'd comparing suppliers for which would give you better profit margins. Hoodies and t-shirts tend to be pretty costly and then adding shipping costs on top of that - it doesn't leave much for you. Your only choice is to price your product higher but then you run the risk of being priced too high to the point where you aren't getting sales.

When searching, compare Gooten, Printify, Teelaunch and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

Printful: https://apps.shopify.com/printful
Printify: https://apps.shopify.com/printify
Gooten: https://apps.shopify.com/gooten
Teelaunch: https://apps.shopify.com/teelaunch-1

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

SOCIAL MEDIA
Your Facebook social media link is broken and the Instagram leads to a page that looks like it was mistakenly linked. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

RedSpc
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there! I completely agree with everything you have said and I believe my inexperience speaks for itself but I am determined to make my store work. Veterans are important to me as I was a soldier myself, as well as motorcycle riders because many Veteran join great Biker clubs that stand for amazing causes. Now I am actually in the works of researching a great selling product, but I will look into problem solving products as well! And I am prepared to run FB video ads. 
That is strange that my social media links are broken....I may need assistance in solving that issue. 
Also, as far as shipping goes, I may need assistance in solving that as well. I want my products to ship out to people as quickly as possible, primarily in the US but if the truth is known I have had a lot of outside help from freelancers in building this store. 1 on 1 coaching would be greatly appreciated and I would love to book a session to try to get this formula right.

CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 16 77

Hello @RedSpc 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

I'm glad you found our advice helpful! I'm happy to see you have a general grasp of how things work on the Shopify platform. What I think you need now is advice on tailoring your store and coming up with a roadmap for your business. Like you said in your previous message, if you're looking for a 1-1 session, I'd be more than happy to go over where you are, where to go, and how to get there. You can book a session directly by clicking here or check out our website theecommgeeks.com.

Let us know if you need any further information!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes