Review My Store please

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have recently moved (April) my store to shopify from Big commerce. Since the launch the sales and traffic have been dropping off. I was wondering if you would be so kind s to go and have a look at my site and offer your feedback.  SnoreMeds.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted

You have a great store overall and beyond a few tweaks, there is nothing major wrong with your store.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the images under the "SHOP ANTI-SNORING MOUTHGUARDS" did not load for me. I would also say the homepage is a bit text heavy... this might overwhelm some people coming to your site for the first time

2. Not sure if it is just me but not all your product images are loading on the homepage and on your collection pages. The product pages were just fine though. See example below. I did try on two different browsers

Homepage.png

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am on the chat to shopify now to speak about the images and I will go in and see what I can do about the home page.

0 Likes