Review My Store

Solved
Wishywally
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello, I would appreciate it if someone would take a look at my store and send me feedback:

I am looking for feedback on my store design/layout and accessibility

Anything you think I should add to make the store better 

recommended apps and plugins for better organization and management

Thank you very for looking at this post and i hope you have a wonderful day/night!

My Store Link:

Wishymart Anime Store

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
536 50 197

Hi @Wishywally

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

Here are some of my suggestions for you: 

1. Homepage: 

- Your banner (slider): it would be great if you can add a CTA button. Besides that, you can add more than one slider. Some sliders can show specific products to guide your customers to those product pages. 

- When your customers click on these icons, they need to be redirected to the other tabs. You need to keep your customers stay in the homepage. 

AllFetch_0-1620785670812.png

- You need to add a review section to increase your social proof. 

2. Product page: 

- The layout of your description is not good I suppose. It should be aligned to the left. 

AllFetch_1-1620786054254.png

- Add more reviews ASAP. 

- Use Cross-sell methods like Product Bundles. This will help you increase the average order value. 

3. Other:

- Have a promotion event to encourage your customers to buy. 

- You can find other sales channels to feature your products. For example, Google Shopping or Facebook product feed. 

AllFetch Google Shopping Feed will help your pushing products to Google faster. 

I think you are doing great. Now what you need to do is advertising your business to the right audiences and having reasonable prices. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Wishywally
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you very much for the feedback!

I will look into all the points you made and will get working.

Have a great day/night!

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Wishywally, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store, I'm also a fan of Anime. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, hope it helps.

Home Page 

RichardNguyen_0-1620787759339.png

First, please remove the gray section on your homepage because it seems to have no purpose and can make the page look unprofessional.

Favicon 

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open, so it's necessary that you add your own one into the store.

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page.

Featured Collections/ Products

On the Home page, you should only put some of your product categories to call for people's attention. If you put too many products, the page might face the problem of low-speed load.

Chatboxes and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. 

Product page

RichardNguyen_0-1620791995760.png

Invest in bespoke imagery 
- More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization 

- Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

Return Policy
- Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

- The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Use Delivery Date
Once a purchase decision is made, the buyer is excited to get your product on their hand as soon as possible. When viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by April 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Product description
The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customers tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Try to use:

- Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings
- Use block text and bullet point

Page Speed

RichardNguyen_1-1620792566548.png

Lastly, I checked your store speed and it showed to be very slow, especially on mobile. As nowadays, people are mainly making purchases via phones, you should try to optimize the speed instantly and remove the redundant codes.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder.

And that's my feedback. If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

P.s This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat's on us ). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we only take the first 500 registers! SIGN UP HERE

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick n Mortal Store Online.

Hello Wishy,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

I hope these are helpful for you:) Otherwise Great work you have done on your website.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3317 188 601

Hello @WishywallyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Increase the visibility of the search bar. 

AiTrillion_0-1620900500567.png

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes