Review My Store

shirtsforchat
1 0 0

Hi All,

Any feedback on my store will be greatly appreciated.

Store: www.shirtsforchat.com/

Thanks

0 Likes

Dear @shirtsforchat

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.

1.png

2.  Reduce blank space  and leverage every areas on your site, by adding more products on a row, add more elements, etc.

2.png

3.png

3Help your customers to see products' variations and finish their purchase directly on homepage/collection page without accessing product detail page by creating swatches under product image and add Buy Now button. This will reduce touch point until they complete the purchage, or in other words, reduce the times customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.
Another suggestion on this point: with fashion products, you can add Secondary Hover Image to show variations instead of using swatches.

5.png

4. Consider to add product review

4.png

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2375 140 428

Hello @shirtsforchat, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- Add header menu, footer menu.

- Having a good brand logo will help you with branding. 

- Add categories in the header menu.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Showcase reviews on the home page, product page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Make your store engaging to engage visitors coming to your store and converting them into paying customers. 

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Dear @shirtsforchat 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Add non text logo and also add favicon
  • At header

shirtsheader.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer

shirtfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge : All the policies , Faqs, Payment icon , Highlight return policy , customer support , testimonial etc
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes