Review My Store

Solved
MichelleHartman
2 0 0

Help I'm not making any sales. I have over 300 views but no conversions. Can you please give me a honest feedback for my store? 

https://michellehartman.store 

Thanks

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2380 140 428

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @MichelleHartman, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add social media links in the footer.

- Add a favicon.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hey @MichelleHartman,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I took a look through your store and here are a few things I noticed:

First, you'll need to update the product titles for the products you've imported. 

The font color needs to be updated as you cannot see any of the dropdown options for each product.

screencapture-michellehartman-store-collections-mens-t-shirts-products-christmas-vibes-mens-tee-2021-02-09-13_13_23.png

I would recommend having a logo done up, you can actually make one for free using Hatchful by Shopify.

Lastly, I'd recommend giving our video on dropshipping a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
142 9 34

Heello @MichelleHartman How are you doing?

I am Johnny, an experienced shopify developer and marketer with over 4 years of experience.
In addition to what @AiTrillion said, your store need some professional touches to make it traffic converting and responsive. I will like to know what marketing strategy you are using to drive traffic to your website because if you are getting traffic without conversion, it actually mean you are getting wrong traffic. What is your traffic source? Answer here.

Also, one of the things that can surely help you to boost conversion is;
* Add product name
* Add CTA button like BUY NOW, SHOP NOW

Develop a traffic conversion funnel to retain more traffic and turn them to your loyal customers without wasting your effort.

Kindly message me to share more information regarding this concepts and solution and I will be expecting your feedback
Goodluck.

0 Likes
MichelleHartman
2 0 0

Thank you for your feedback. I've implemented all of your suggestions and hopefully it will help bring in some sales.

0 Likes