Review My Store?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am just now getting into dropshipping and so far I put A LOT of time into making my website. I was wondering if there were any design flaws or possibly something wrong with it. I'm buying ads and people are viewing my site and some add things to the cart, yet nobody buys. I decided to add "spend $50 get free shipping" and it doesn't seem like that did the trick either. I was just wondering what I can do to get sales and better improve my website. I am open to all advice. www.brightbeginningsbrand.com

EDIT:

The featured product wasn't always there. I decided to add that when I started talking to instagram influencers and understanding their audience. I don't believe that would be the issue though.

Thank you,

Bright Beginnings Brand

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
183 17 27

Hey, @BrightBeginning 

Right off the bat, one of the first things that stuck out to me on your homepage is the navigation not being utilized to it’s potential. You can add additional collections to it by going to your navigation settings. Instead of just laying out "Clothing" and "Accessories" you can break it down by "T Shirts", "Hoodies", "Sunglasses", "Necklaces", etc. This will allow your visitors to find what they are looking for in a much easier manner. Leading to higher conversions and add-to-carts.

Another key to success is building a strong brand. Branding involves developing a compelling, positive and lasting image of your business that creates an emotional connection with your customers. The strength of your company’s brand could mean the difference between struggling for recognition and sales or thriving as a dynamic, best-in-class business. This can seem like a daunting task at first, lucky for you we got ya covered! We discuss several key aspects of branding in our branding articles hub. This will take you from A-Z for developing and executing a brand that thrives. Not sure where to start? How to build a brand in 7 steps is a terrific starting point. I'd love to hear more about the direction you would like to take/achieve as far as your 'brand voice' goes.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I had it like that previously with most of my categories listed out and it seemed not to work. I will attempt it again, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@BrightBeginning wrote:

I had it like that previously with most of my categories listed out and it seemed not to work. I will attempt it again, thank you!

Hi @BrightBeginning 

If you're going to list out the categories first they need to be awesome images to work same with your slideshow images. It's important to give the visitor a great feeling about your products so they can envision themselves wearing them. 

First impressions matter. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @BrightBeginning

I would suggest you to learn the market first, as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience. You just need the effective marketing strategy for your business.

I just reviewed your store. I think you need to work on your store as well to make the user want to purchase. Below are some of my thoughts:

Homepage Design: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage.  Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add more sections such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘blogs’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Detailed Product Description -  Provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product and it will also help to increase ranking for keywords.  Insert images into a carousel.

Show off trust signals and customer testimonials on homepage to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

CTA to increase sales: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try using good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 37.  Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Contact Us and About Us Page: It would be nice if you create contact us and about us page in the footer or it can be displayed at the top right portion of the header.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey Bright Beginnings Brand,

"Store optimization" is a must in your case as, it will definitely help in creating a positive impression in the minds of visitors thus, providing you with a lot of sales apart from visitor traffic and add to carts as well. Important pointers for you to remember regarding store modification are as follows:

1. The search landing page is disabled ie the page is not redirected to "/search" when the enter key is pressed while placing the cursor on the search bar itself.
  2. "Any Questions" section is incomplete without a "contact form".
  3. "Limited time offers", if highlighted on the central banner, tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  4. "Branding" can be more effective once you start adding other social links as well apart from Instagram like Facebook, Twitter, Linked In etc.
  5. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  6. "Trust badges" are a must for better site legitimacy.
  7. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  8. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  9. Testimonials are proof of winning the customer's faith and trust.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  12. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope the feedback helps you appropriately.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1033 50 154

Hello @BrightBeginning,

You need to make your store look more professional and attractive to grab visitors' attention and enhance their browsing experience. Ads will help you to get a lot of traffic but you need to make your store engaging to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. 

Here is the general feedback about your store:-

1. Add attractive slider images in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button on it.

2. Add a separate about us page. 

3. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

4. Add Instafeed on the homepage. It will make your store look more professional.

Tools that you need to add to increase engagement on your store which will help you to increase conversions are:-

1. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

2. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

3. You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

4. Add a smart pop-up to make your store interactive. 

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
48 2 6

Hi @BrightBeginning 

Hope you are doing good

As a marketing manager, there are various things which you need to take care for driving sales, there are certain adjustments which are needed so I will mention each and every point so that it becomes more clear to you:-

1)Starting with the header section, the size of menus are larger, you can combine some of the menus to adjust them to come in the same line, also font size can be managed.

2)On the banner, there should be a button for Shop Now, which directly engage visitors to click on that button and take the appropriate action.

3)Banners need to be descriptive, with the intent of banners concept, related to the store gets clear to you, suppose if you are selling sunglasses, you should have sunglasses so that by seeing banners the only user get the clear idea regarding the store.

4)Structure related to store also needs to be updated, normally first we have a header, banners after the banners sellers list their categories below categories featured collections are listed. Before deciding the structure, you should refer top brands like eBay Amazon and Walmart, they have data scientists working with them they analyse the user psychology, after that, they finalize the structure so that retention can be better case, in your case, it is not defined properly.

5)A common mistake is related to Shipping since you are providing Free Shipping, so there is no need to give the user to mention code as Free when it is already Free Shipping, check the following screenshot https://prnt.sc/ri8rhu 

6)If you are providing Free Shipping on the cart value, then you can add Free Shipping Tracker so that user is aware to increase the cart value in order to increase the sales, for example, I am selling sunglasses for $5, I would have shipping charges like $1 , but when the price of cart increases to $10, I won't be charged shipping when $5 is added there is a tracker which conveys me to add another product in the cart to get free shipping.

7)Since it looks like that you are dropshipping products, in that case, I would recommend importing only those products that contain good reviews, as well as there, are lot of orders on them it will have good impact as the audience already know the product.

8)Since you are dropshipping, you can import reviews from aliexpress or marketplace from where you are dropshipping, it will help in building trust among your audience.

9)Since people are leaving from the checkout page something like abundant cart situation there are apps like privy through which you can automatically target that audience, marketing app sent the email to them with regards to offer.

10)Also, you can ask your marketing team to create remarketing ads for them, they will check your website if they have previously visited.

For more details you can schedule the appointment with me on email arpansrivastava@cedcommerce.com, we are Shopify Expert we can work together to make the things better.

Thanks

Arpan Srivastava
Store Analyst

Skype id-live:danbakker_2

Want to Increase your Sales on Shopify?
Now do connect with me on group also https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shopifysellershub/

Shopify Expert
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @BrightBeginning 

It is great that you have a nice logo and using one color for the site that way making it more professional and holistic looking. I have to admit though, you need little more work to start selling. 

Dropshipping is not that easy, and sometimes it takes months to make the first sale. But that is not a reason to give up, it is a reason to keep going:) 

So here are 3 major things I recommend considering: 

-Add more products

By offering a couple of accessories and a couple of shirts will not help you get people interested in any of those. They say if your market is everybody, then your market is no one. I highly recommend focusing on narrower niche and add more variety of that.  When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you not from Amazon or any other giant platform.  Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)

-Gain trust 

add About us, Contact us, ToS and Policies pages. Having only categories will not work out. You need to earn your customers trust before they write theird credit card number on checkout. 

-Make your site more user-friendly 

-add functionality on your site. You can use apps for that. If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts and more just in one click check out Growave

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes