Review My Store

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 4

Hey guys! I'm constantly working and am taking suggestions and am making improvements.

I can't put up my actual products and product images until I get supplies in so for now I'm just working on perfecting my stores interface. I've gotten to a point where I'm not sure what to work on next.

Any suggestions for a next step would be fantastic!

http://abledoggy.com

password: dog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
187 35 122

Hey there, 

Delighted to have stumbled upon your store! Your products look adorable, definitely a step towards the right direction. I only have a few recommendations for you. 

• You can make the product images on your product single page larger. Also, I recommend you to add a few more pictures of your products. 

• You need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. You can use an app that provides you tools like a countdown timer, limited offers and even social proof.

• Create an incentive to take action by running your sales and offers for a limited time. One effective way to create time pressure is to use a countdown timer on your site. I'll provide you with a few links of apps that do the same.  

Links - 

Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost

Social Proof Urgency App

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously.

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited.

Hopefully my insights will be of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
95 5 21

Hi @AbleDoggy ,

I had gone through your website and here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Add more social media pages links. 

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes