Review My Store

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi, before I start running ads could someone please look over my store and tell me if there are any problems?

My website link is : https://cookingwarrior.com/

Thanks for looking

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @CookingWarrior ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
216 17 82

Hey @CookingWarrior, welcome to Shopify family,

I checked your website, and it looks elegant. Clean website, Great work! I would like to share with you a couple of tips:

1. Add your contact details in Get In Touch page. Your contact details are most essential on your website so that customers can reach you out if they face any issue/questions and this will improve the customer experience which will help in getting more sales.

2. There is a bottom add to cart section which is covering the "Proceed To Check Out" option. This will irritate some of your customers' experience on your website. The user flow should not have any roadblocks which will prevent them from buying from your store. (attaching image for reference)
Screenshot 2020-06-22 at 6.22.28 PM.png

3. Adding a top Navigation bar to Products, Catalog, Blog, etc will help improve users' web experience. 

4. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency.

Do let me know if you require any more help, I'm happy to be of assistance.

Fayaz

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes