Review :New Small business owner

hsaperfumes
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello guys 

I have just started my business in North America! 
As the demographics are different 

I would really like your feedback 

www.hsaperfumes.com

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2384 140 429

Hello @hsaperfumes, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store & here are few suggestions:

Your store looks great and organized. All you need to do is add some eCommerce marketing tools which will help you to engage visitors coming to your store & which will help you in conversions too.

- Add web push notifications, It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add Reviews. It enhances SEO and ranking. Add product reviews and site reviews. This will help you to build trust with other visitors and increase brand recognition. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A.

- Add a chatbot/ LiveChat to make sure you never lose any of your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
862 21 246

Hi @hsaperfumes !

Add a favicon

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hello @hsaperfumes, Congratulations on your expansion. I hope things will turn out to be great for you. I have visited your shop and I really liked it. Here are some recommendations for you

First of all, your logo looks inconsistent the way you have placed it in the middle of your cover. If you put it on the left side of your name it will look great.

Your home page looks very organized and the contents are clearly visible. Great job there! However, one thing that is missing is great images of your products. Since your customers will judge the quality of your products only by seeing photos, you should provide them with as many photos as possible. Not to mention that the photos should be of high quality and look professional. That way your customers will be more interested in buying from you if your products look attractive. You can also take help from professional image editing services like ours too. To know more about the importance of product image read this: Why Your Brand Deserves The Perfect Shots? 

Some of the product pages show the available quantity of your products and some don't. Consistency of the information you give about your products is very important. Otherwise, customers might get confused. So add the available quantity on every product page if possible.

And last but not the least, try to get some customer reviews and feedbacks. These will increase your credibility and SEO.

If you bring all these changes to your site, I hope it will increase your sales many folds and help you capture the market in the shortest possible time.

Good luck.

Give us a like if you found this helpful.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

Hi @hsaperfumes,

Congratulations on starting your business in North America! I like the classical feeling from your store. The main colors of the website are suitable too - you and your web designer did a really good job there!

For recommendations, I have some comments especially for your collection page if you are interested:

1, Images used are not unified. Some of them have white backgrounds, while others have realistic backgrounds. This will create confusion for customers while trying to compare each product, as they are displayed differently. Moreover, this makes your store look dull and unprofessional. 

I believe it’s better to use the same style of image, and I suggest you use bespoke images with realistic backgrounds, which will make the products more appealing.

PageFly_0-1607078280156.png

2, No additional images for products on product list. This may be a huge hindrance to customer’s decision, as our customers always want to know as much as possible about the product within the shortest time. Thumbnails are heavily relied on when users are scanning product lists, and when thumbnails cannot display enough information, those products were sometimes overlooked or discarded.

My suggestion is to add a secondary hover image, potentially along with other additional list item information. This is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items

3, Product thumbnails are small and hard to see the details. I notice that your products contain many small delicate details, which tell a lot about the product characteristics. It would be a pity if customers cannot see it clearly because of small thumbnails.

As you are using Grid view to enhance product visual, I recommend you to reduce the number of columns to 3 products each row. This allows your products thumbnails to be larger and easily seen even with skimming

Below is an example from Apple’s headphones and speakers collection. You can see that a quick glimpse at the collection can provide enough impression on the products, as the thumbnails are big and evident.

PageFly_1-1607078280146.png

Above are some of my recommendations for your page, hope you can find them helpful for your store! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
Ali-92
Trailblazer
126 9 46

Hi @hsaperfumes 

I just had a look at your store. Here is my feedback

• Add a live chat widget to your store. This is the most important step to welcome your store visitors right away and answer their queries.
  • It's best to integrate social proof mechanism into your store in order to build the buyer's confidence. I would suggest Sales Pop-up app by Care Cart that will help you showing recent sales notifications to the potential buyers. This will work for faster conversions during the holiday season.

• The banner section seems a bit weak in my opinion. There should be a strong caption here communicating the customer value as well because this creates the first impression so the ultimate goal should be to captivate the potential buyer right away 

Ali-92_0-1607087808466.png

• To protect the store exits and add interactivity to your store, I would suggest adding a simple spin a wheel exit intent pop-up. This will gamify your store and protect your abandoned carts as well. You can check out Wheelify app to integrate this mechanism.

Rest your store looks extremely good and with little marketing tools and interactivity I think it will work big time. Good Luck.

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart