Review Of My Site

Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello,

I was hoping some of you wonderful people could take a look at and review my store. I would be very grateful if you could review it for me! :)

cavaier,com

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Andersson 

Most of your website looks like you just care about making money. People are to smart these days. It's important to give your visitors an awesome feeling on your website and really show you care. That's how you're going to beat out places like Amazon and Wall Mart. 

Images 

Add images with people smiling using your products if possible. 

5 Important Areas To Focus On 

• Home Page (needs to flow well)
  • Product Page (All information about product PRODUCT TABS would help also) I'd move reviews above similar products section also. 
  • Checkout (consistent with rest of website)
  • Site Navigation (Easy Simple) 
  • Mobile Friendly 

Drop Shipping US 

I'd also drop ship from US suppliers at the moment. Here is a video I did about this below 

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/blogs/shopify/drop-commerce-shopify-app-review

Overall good start. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
192 33 52

Hi Andersson,

Your some elements look like the user unintentionally highlighted it.It is extremely distracting.Recommend change to some nice color.

Captureu.JPG

look just like this......

Capturet.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Life Hack District,
Full of professionalism! the store only lags certain major functionalities mentioned below which if worked, can definitely make a big difference in the overall store performance. Following aspects need to be worked on:

1. "Video demonstration" of different "House hack, Travel hack and Pet hack" goods if given, can definitely help the customers in understanding the store's usability well.
  2. For effective branding purposes, you need to start adding other social links as well apart from Facebook like Instagram, Twitter, Linked In etc.
  3. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  4. Add some images to the "About us section" to make the "store mission and purpose" very clear.
  5. The addition of the "Instagram gallery" helps to boost overall brand promotion.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store reigns over the people's hearts with lots of conversions and appreciation.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Andersson,

Great store Andersson, it looks professional. All you need to do is make it more interactive and engaging to keep the customers engaged and end up making a purchase. You can engage them by giving them loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notification, leaving a review, visiting a store. In this way, the number of push subscribers will increase, reviews will increase, newsletter subscribers will increase. You can send push notification to your customers in real-time which will help you to bring back visitors to your store and will help in winning back the losing customers.

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program? 

To implement this integration you can install AiTrillion.comIt is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes