Review Store

RJBrands
2 0 1

Hello Folks!

Me and my friend thought of trying to start a store and learn from experience, we’ve had some struggles with marketing and alike and so far we have not had a sale. We’ve had people go to our site but didnt buy anything so im asking for some guidance in making our page look as good as possible.

Gratefull for any opinions or ideas for improvement

www.rjbrands.us

0 Likes

Hi @RJBrands 

I came across your website. I would like to suggest few points to increase in sales . 

Testimonials: Try to add testimonials in home page footer section

Rewards :
The Rewards system is to attract the customers to stay connected with your product or service. If you want to win customer loyalty, then one sure shot way is to introduce the reward  scheme. 
A good reward program has a significant impact on the shopping experience. Reward programs definitely add to good customer experience.
Incentivizing customers is a great way to persuade them to return and purchase from you again and again.
Customer loyalty programs have a very powerful and strong impact on customer retention which also has an impact on your profits. 
You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more
Try to get rewards program from here .

Wishlist and recently viewed products  helps in promoting through messages and mails .To drag customer intension on his favorite products and force him to buy .Untitled.png

Add customer reviews at product page below the product images .which helps customer to know more information regarding product through reviews. 

Now a days social login feature is most common tool used in website to login directly with Facebook, twitter, Instagram. Which reduce customer time during login.

Thanks 
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
929 25 310

Hi @RJBrands 

Welcome to Shopify! All-in-one platform Growave is here. Here are some recommendations on how to increase sales and drive traffic. I hope my suggestions would be helpful.

• Add more products

It does not look reliable due to the lack of the range of items in the store.

• Include chatbot

Include chatbot for providing support. In case of any questions regarding sizing or delivery, you can easily answer them.

22.png

• Add more sections

Add more sections to your homepage. For example New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc.

•  Add referral program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hey @RJBrandsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify:

- You should change the layout of your store's homepage. Suggested flow: Banner image (with a call to action button)- Product with details and call to action button- an engaging video- trust badges- review carousel.

- In the footer menu, add quick links like shipping-privacy-returns/ refund- contact us- about us info. 

- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it. 

- Add a review carousel. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

AiTrillion_0-1625136827993.png

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @RJBrands 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It’s pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

RichardNguyen_0-1625137044285.png

You see, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

When you have more products or collections, you should put them into your menu. It makes customers feel they have more choice in your store.

2. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

What should you do?

RichardNguyen_1-1625137044304.png

RichardNguyen_2-1625137044334.png

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use a slideshow to show more content like the images above. You have more content just to tell about your story and no redirect, it looks like an “About us” page, you can consider the 3rd point below.

3. Adjust more content on your homepage

Besides the hero banner, I suggest that you should add more information on your homepage. You should show your collections/product lists, 1 product detail. Creating a clean and pretty page with some CTA buttons leads customers to explore more or BUY NOW.

Besides, you can add blogs or reviews of your customer as testimonials. Here is an example of testimonials and unique points that are displayed on our page templates, you can refer more.

RichardNguyen_3-1625137041768.png

You can use third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. PageFly integrates with these apps. You can take a look at this guide to have more choices: Best Shopify Reviews Apps: 07 Tools To Build Trust and Grow Sales

4. Have Direct Links to “Return Policy” and “Shipping Info” in the Footer

Last but not least, you should display or link to an easy-to-read Return Policy or Delivery Policy information in your footer area. Because customers are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it online is one of the reasons many users sometimes exercise extreme due care, closely inspecting images and reviews before buying. One of the major factors for decreasing purchasing anxiety and reducing the consequences of purchasing the wrong product is by having liberal return policies.

In a detail of shipping policy, I suggest that you should use ‘Delivery Date’ Instead of ‘Delivery Speed’. The customer won’t be worried about it containing the weekend or buying day. These tips will incentivize customers to make purchasing decisions.

5. Classify the principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

I found that you have few CTA buttons now, we also can add more CTA buttons in your hero banner, collection list (“View more" or “More detail" buttons) and below your product list (You can add “Buy Now"/”Shop Now" buttons).

Besides, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have suitable styles (same color for the same level of CTA). The principal buttons should be the most highlighted in your page. You can consider adding a hover color. And you can choose a clearer color for buttons because most of the buttons are not clear on your products now.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. 

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

Hi @RJBrands,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.A favicon is needed to locate your website easily.
2. The Header can be sticky
3.Add some effects on the CTA buttons

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1625218323308.png

4.Use high resolution attractive pictures for banner section
5. The text on the banner should be more clearly visible

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1625218406194.png
6.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
7.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
8.Testimonials can be added for building trust.
9.The footer could have been more elegant with all the informative pages and social media links.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_3-1625219276408.png

10.Add some more products

The collection page:
Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover the second image to smooth visualization.
3Addition of product reviews with star rating options.

The product page:
Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.

The Cart Page:
1.Add Terms and Conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Do Speed Optimization. Please check the speed score:

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_2-1625218904141.png

Speed optimization is important because:

1.Slow speed decreases the conversion rate.
2.It affects the SEO ranking in Google depreciating your store’s visibility.
3.The functionalities get affected due to the junk codes present.

Check these apps:
1. Free app from the Shopify app store for Terms and Conditions
2.Voila, Shopify app: adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck for your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

pinkhaydons
1 0 0

awesome can you feedback for me

0 Likes