Review and feedback on my store

LDN_Dropshipper
Tourist
31 0 3

So I have started my first ever dropshipping store & im 1 week in. I would like a good review and some feedback on my store to ensure it perfect before I start marketing and advertising.

Note: I still need to add some images and modify some text from the default theme. There is also some things which look unprofessional because it came with the theme & gives me no option to remove it I tried contacting shopify experts to help but they are charging too much

Anyway, my store is www.Justalluring.com

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @LDN_Dropshipper How are you doing?

I am Johnny, am expert shopify developer, manager and digital marketer with over 4 years of experience.

I have checked your store for assessment and here are what I recommend that you do to make it more convertible and professional to retain traffic;

* Favicon: You should design a favicon for your  store. Lack favicon designed makes it to look shabby. You need this to make your store look genuine and authentic. Even, when your store is done loading, visiting audience will note this when they have navigated to another tab instead of the "dull ball" shown at the bar.

* Branding: You should try branding your store with your business social media channel/page links such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter... It boost your store SMO.

* Automated Revenue Funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

If you find this useful and you see it as solution, Kindly click "like" and "Accept solution"

With your request for expert who can help you to optimize your store, I can actually help you at a very cost friendly budget. Contact me.

0 Likes
LDN_Dropshipper
Tourist
31 0 3

Hey I’m good thanks!

I will certainly add a favicon, i didn’t even know what it was until now!

I currently haven’t got to the stage of social media creations so I will add it to my store once I have. 

I will also have a look at the Funnel, not sure what it is exactly. 

Was there anything else that could be improved?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2453 141 444

Hello @LDN_Dropshipper, I hope you are doing well! your store looks aesthetically appealing and professional. Here are some inputs & suggestions from my side that you can take into consideration and implement in your store:

- Add the announcement, sales motivator bars, or timers to promote your offers on the store.

- Add a favicon.

- Add an attractive newsletter popup with a discount code to entice customers to signup for the newsletter. This will help you to increase the newsletter subscribers.

- Add categories in the header menu.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes