Review my Japanese Streetwear store?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

I get a decent amount of add to carts but they aren't converting into sales. Maybe my buying/cart experience is poor, although it's pretty standard and nothing special. Definitely would like some others to look at it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @LKLewd 

Just went through your checkout and pretty much everything looks good. 

Only thing I'd change would be once visitors click "add to cart" direct them straight to checkout not the cart. 

Also good app is "Lucky Orange" this is heat mapping software and it will record what your visitors do. Might give you better idea why they're dropping off. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those are help for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can add your store testimonials, It's very helpful for your visitors to sing your products.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1481 93 324

Hey Lowkey Lewd,

The store has enormous potential with a very clean checkout process. However, there might be some other reasons for lack of sales inspite of abundant add to carts. Some of these reasons are mentioned below as follows:

1. "Limited time offers" tend to increase the customer urgency to buy a product.
  2. "Attractive discounts or Free shipping" offers can be easily highlighted by using the black header template in your store.
  3. Site legitimacy can be increased by adding "Trust Badges" near the site footer.
  4. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a favicon is the recommended solution.
  5. Desire your information to be more secure, "Login" account is an efficient solution and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  6. "About us" section should certainly be descriptive. Add some images and a little more description to make it look more detailed.
  7. Desiring site popularity! add "New Arrivals" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  8. Improvement in the decisiveness of the customer can be done only if you add "product reviews" below each item.
  9. To promote your brand effectively, use "testimonials" near the site footer.
  10. Variety in payment gateways apart from "Gpay" and "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements thus improving customer engagement.
  11.  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  12. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  13. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the success be yours in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1062 50 316

Hi there!

Your store already looks awesome - love the Coronavirus sweatshirt, nice touch :)

✅ Get complete website audit | Click here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 102

Hi @LKLewd 

My first impression on the site was quite positive, it is very simple yet has all the essential information covered. From the first sight it looks like there is nothing else to add or change on your site, however it needs some more action and I would say "life" in it. 

I highly recommend adding more functions on your site and making it user-friendly. For that you can try out Growave. It adds such features as Reviews, Instagram, Discounts etc just in a couple of clicks. 

Besides, take care about small details like 

-adding a favicon 

-I would assume that your main audience is 15-25 age people, and most likely they use their mobile phones for browsing your site.  Make sure to optimize the speed on mobile, currently it is on 35/100 which is below average. 

-enable accounts on Shopify admin panel, that way visitors can create accounts if they want and it will help you gather a customer base. Customers are crucial:) 

Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post. 

Feel free to reach out if you have questions! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
125 5 25

Hi @LKLewd ,

I've taken a look at your store. Awesome products! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. Add reliable payment options other than GPay and PayPal.

4. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

5. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.

6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

I also did a flare check on your site. You have only 27 results indexed by Google. But your website has 148+ pages. Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. Plus! only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @LKLewd ,

I just reviewed your store, it's amazing! I really liked it! You need to work on a few aspects to make your store even better.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. 

Product Images & Description: Your product page is nicely spaced and organized. Insert images into the carousel to make it more visually appealing. Also, provide a detailed product description to users it creates a better understanding of the product.

Create a sense of urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales, but it should use in moderation. Making people feel as if they’re about to lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. 

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Speed Score: Your google page speed score for mobile is only 27% and for desktop is 77%. It should be above 80%. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

Integrate Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.  

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend starting off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1007 50 150

Hello @LKLewd,

If you are having a lot of add to carts and low conversions then you can reduce the abandoned cart rate by start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

To convert the traffic into conversions you can also start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

To implement these tools on your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is available in Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes