Review my Store and Facebook Page please.

cakatika
1 0 0

Hi, Im chris. I was wondering if i could get some feedback on my store, and my facebook page. adventurerinc.com  is the store, and my facebook page is Adventurer's Inc.  My stores been open for a little over 2 weeks and i have a fair amount of sessions, but no purchases, and more importantly no feedback to know why.

0 Likes
Rockpapercopy
Shopify Expert
1208 61 364

Hi Chris! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :) 

Great niche - and very original products. Your homepage needs more content to keep people browsing. It feels a little forgotten at the moment. The promo image shows four T-shirts however they are cropped in the way that the actual designs are difficult to see:

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 08.05.07.png

Consider displaying a featured collection here instead, named “Buy 2 Tshirts Get One Free” showing the products on the homepage. This way people will be able to see full T-shirts and designs and click right away to the relevant Tshirt and buy it, which will improve your user experience and conversion rate.

Product page - your titles are SEO friendly, which is excellent; consider also writing unique and more detailed product descriptions for each item. Make sure to really sell it to the visitor and help them visualize the benefits and the design. Great, enticing product descriptions can significantly help you boost your sales. Also remember to use storytelling to convert visitors into buyers. Listing features no longer works as a viable selling technique, you have to list the benefits the product will bring into the buyers' lives’ in order to sell more than your competitors. This short video explains how storytelling can help you sell more.

Contact us page - you have a short paragraph here with a CTA and a professional email address; perfect. Consider also using page.contact as a template for this page in your Shopify admin, so the contact form is displayed automatically. This way people can contact you directly from your website. Also consider hyperlinking your email address for a one-click contact - see the step-by-step instructions here: how to hyperlink email address

Shipping policy - consider adding a table with the delivery rates at the top, so people know right away how much you are charging, and whether you ship internationally or not. Many online shoppers often look for this info before placing an order, to find out the shipping cost, so having a detailed policy can also help you boost your conversion rate. 

Returns policy - consider adding more info here with instructions on how to contact you with a refund request and obtain the return address. You also mention that exceptions may apply, which is too generic - make sure to specify which items are exempt from refund/returns if that’s the case. Otherwise people might assume they can return any item, when in fact you have exceptions - if that happens some shoppers might be feeling mislead which will end up in chargebacks and negative feedback, which can seriously affect your business. Be as straightforward and detailed with your policies as possible to cover yourself and give your shoppers peace of mind when buying from you.

About us page - is extremely generic. This is a great place to tell about yourself, as a person, behind the brand. People love buying from people they know and trust, so adding a photo of you and telling a little about yourself can go a long way in terms of building rapport and improving your conversion rate.

Blogging - you have a perfect niche for blogging. Consider posting articles more regularly. This is a great way to keep your visitors on the website for longer, and also to get more traffic from Google from people interested in these topics. 

Blogging is powerful - it helped me get to Google page #1 in only four days with this blog post: Breadcrumbs in SEO. I discuss how to write articles that rank on page #1 in my Facebook group 30 Days 2 Page 1 - join it now!

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique 

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2405 140 436

Hey @cakatika, here are the suggestions:-

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

3. Add a smart pop-up. Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store.  It helps in increasing sales.

To implement these marketing tools on your store to increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.comI am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes