Review my shop

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, Can someone review my Shopify store, it would be a great help.

Thank you,

Aviral

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Can you add the link to your store?

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

petcare-forever.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hi @Aviral , Welcome to Shopify family

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I have a few tips I'd like to share with you

Tip #1: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Tip #2: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #4: I suggest you try adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

undefinedundefinedundefined

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes