Hi Petya, Hope you are doing well. I visited your full store. You need to change your font family and font color for better User Interface. Also you can display your products into home page as per your different categories that's make your store more professional . Your product page font family not so good. Otherwise Ok. If you have any question you can ask feel free here. Thank you.
Hi @Petya !
To be completely honest, I think you need some work done and some things reconsidered in order to start selling. First of all, selling "one of each" might not be the best idea. By offering a couple of toys will not help you get people interested in any of those. They say if your market is everybody, then your market is no one. I highly recommend focusing on a narrower niche and add more variety of that. When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you, not from Amazon or any other giant platform. Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)
As for the site itself, I think it is lacking some information. Clearly, you have started a couple of days ago and that must be the reason.
Here are some tips, that hopefully will help:
1. Add About us, Contact us, ToS and Policies pages. Having only categories will not work out. You need to earn your customers’ trust before they write their credit card number on checkout.
2. You have placed a huge image on the homepage - make it a hero banner, with a slides of images, that will tell about your brand. Place CTA buttons "Shop now".
3. Instead of placing all the products on the homepage - place collections (categories) with a short description. It will keep your site organized.
4. Add Instagram gallery on the bottom - I am a mom, and I always browse Instagram by searching for interesting and useful toys for my baby. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
5. Add a blog page that will enhance your brand awareness, tell about your brand, and post some useful articles about popular toys for the kids. Parens (especially moms) love to read such things.
6. Work on your product description - use more keywords.
7. When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you, not from Amazon or any other giant platform. Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)
8. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
9. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
10. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
11. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
If you want to add Reviews, wishlist, Discounts and more just in one click check out Growave.
Hello @Petya ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @Petya welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. I think the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Engaging the audience by writing a blog and posting it on different social media platforms as this creates an impression that you are the most knowledgeable person and customers will look up to you for further knowledge.
4. Ask your customers to rate your products as 70% of the customer will go through at least one comment before purchasing the product, and also this will help in building trust and loyalty for the brand.
5. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and all the products in the gallery will be reviewed as well.
6. You need to create urgency and social proof on your store for that adding visually attractive stickers like the number to products left, upcoming sales, In trend will grab the attention and excite the customer
I hope this helps!
I just had a look at your Store, all children's are going to definitely love your products they are really amazing.
Do you know about the description generator application, Descrii it comes with the dual benefits. It creates quick and valuable product description, which also includes high volume SEO keywords.
I hope you are gonna try it for the ones and like it.