Review my store please!

txdaniel98
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi everyone! A few days ago I posted in here and got some good feedback on my site. After review I took my site down and completely rebuilt the home page and did other site organization and optimization improvements. I would love to hear what you guys think and any more suggestions you may have. Thank you!

https://fantasticdealsonline.com

0 Likes

Hey @txdaniel98,

Sounds like you've put a lot of effort into your store, well done!

I've taken a look through and there are a few things I'd recommend tweaking.

The first is your logo - it's a great logo but very hard to read. I'd recommend creating a horizontal version of your logo where you have the triangle to the left and then take the text out and move it to the right of the triangle. Downsizing your logo height will in turn help with my next recommendation which is to decrease that blank space in your header area.

The other thing I noticed was that there was some white space between your photo and the top bar. Speaking of the photo - if you like the black/white look, nothing wrong with that, it can look really good. With yours the colors are more of a greyscale look rather than those nice contrasted black & white photos you see. The white text against the greyscale photo looks very washed out right now, I'd suggest switching things up a little whether that be the photo you use or the color or font, or both.

Last thing on the homepage that I'll touch on is the photo of Dianne J., I'd make that the same size as the rest.

screencapture-fantasticdealsonline-2021-01-20-09_14_14.pngMy next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words. You have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

If you find you are struggling to make sales, look at adding trending products within the tech niche in your store. We did a whole video on this topic, you can watch it here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hey @txdaniel98 

Hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your store.

I went through your website thoroughly and I really feel that there are few shortcomings. I am going to mention it down below:

1. You don't have a good brand logo. 
  2. You don't have a good favicon.
  3. Try to align the header menu in the center.
  4. Use overlays on the collection images. Texts are not visible properly.
  5. Reduce the font size of the 'guarantee message'.
  6. Add some sample products on the Home Page with options to buy directly or add to the cart.
  7. Add exact product specifications for every product as they are electronic items and your customers might want to go through the specs.

We at Descrii offer similar services to start-ups at a very reasonable price range. Our team consists of some very talented professionals. And we will be obliged if you give us a chance to be a part of the beautiful journey of your store that lies ahead. 

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2479 142 446

Hello @txdaniel98, I hope you are doing well! you have done great changes. The store looks good now. Here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add announcement bar and timers to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Arunesh
Explorer
74 6 28

Hello @txdaniel98 

I went through your website and I really found it very good with a good UI/UX.

I think you should make more collections and add some featured products on your Home Page with a link to buy them directly.

You should also add Product Specifications with each and every details because your customers might want to go through them before buying.

You need to promote your products properly and reach out to the right and most relevant audience.

You can also work on your Brand Logo and make it a bit more attractive.

It's a wonderful store and I really feel that it can be a great hit.

We at Descrii, help startups like yours in their early stage and help them grow.

We generate Compelling Product Descriptions, generate Facebook Ad Copies, generate Google Search Ads, generate Instagram Captions, Brainstorm Growth Ideas. 

You get all these in one single place saving you a lot of valuable time. The time which you can invest in expanding your business. We will be more than happy to help you out with your queries. Kindly contact us if you need further assistance.

Well wishes!

Arunesh Kumar

Marketing Officer, Descrii 

Visit Our Website-  https://descrii.tech/

Find us on Shopify store-  https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

Contact-  hello@descrii.tech

Descrii Description Generator
Regards and Well Wishes!
Kindly leave a Like if it helped you in any way.
0 Likes