Review my store please.

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi just wondering where im going wrong. Traffic but no sales, any pointers would be great. Thankyou www.myunheard-of.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 10
Couple of suggestions I might make;

1. Some photos in your slider weren't loading properly, and some product photos as well when in scrolled through which leads to my first thought.

2. Problem: Why your store? Why unheard? Why should anyone care? The first time I learn about this store is after 10+ swipes on mobile? Building a brand is about giving meaning to an idea. But I fail to connect or learn what this one is and then I fail to even remember once I click away.
Solution: Add personality and break up your products a bit. We can do this by adding your ”why” up closer.to.top. Looks like you have some reviews? Then pull a great line from one and through it in a block up top somewhere. And don’t be afraid to show more story, and more you, everywhere on the site.

2. Maybe reduce the amount of products you have to scroll through by grouping products? You can tease and sample more offerings by shooting group photos for collections and letting customers scroll through a few of those to see more products they can click into and browse. Not every product has to be on the front page!

Just a couple of thoughts, hope they are helpful, good luck!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Unheard-of 

You need to focus on building a connection with your visitors. It's not all about you make sales. Think of there experience on your website. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1958 123 434

Hey Myunheard-of,

Business is not about building and running a store, it's about maintaining it as well. You need to maintain your store in order to gain conversion and sales.

1. Add some discounts on a seperate discount page
  2. Add some blogs for better clarity.
  3. Add some more Instagram images for better brand awareness.
  4. I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope to see your store more improved next time.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

Dear Unheard-of,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Optimize your menu

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page:

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/store-setup-guidance

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
485 26 98

Hi @Unheard-of 

Really good job on launching your store. I think there isn't a ton to change, but I'm going to nitpick anyways, because there is always room for improvement :D.

One thing to consider is adding a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes