Hey there @foodietoolz
You store looks somewhat disoriented, but with some customisation, we can improve your store and make it look like a professional store from where people would like to buy! Here is what we suggest -
1. Your logo is too big! It's great that you have come up with a logo, but it's too big and its eating a lot of space! We can reduce its size and fit it in the header section itself.
2. Because of your logo, your add to cart button hides! Let's not do that. We can fix the cart button so that users don't need to scroll up and up to add products!
3. Your homepage could use a feature collection! Why don't you sort products and showcase them in the homepage section in a carousel manner? That would be great! Also if you can sort products on parameters like - Plastics | Stainless steel it would be great!
4. Let's have a dedicated About Us section which will enable users to read about your store plus you can talk about your store in a more effective manner!
5. Your blogs are next to invisible! Because there is no specific page for your blogs, I almost missed this feature! Why don't you have a separate a section for blog instead of showcasing it on the homepage?
6. Let's keep homepage strictly for product showcasing | copyrighting and CTA!
7. We can customise your footer menu and make it look neat!
You can reach out to us for more queries and customisation!
Hope it helps!
I've taken a look at your store. I've some suggestions for improvement.
1. Your store logo is too big. Reduce the size.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add a detailed product description in product pages.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.
6. It would be nice if product images could be zoomed in / enlarged
7. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
8. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
9. A FAQ would be useful!
10. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
11. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
12. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
13. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
14. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.
Hope this was helpful!
Hello @foodietoolz ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
1. I would try to make your product titles as consistent as possible. I would even split up your goods into more spcific categories on the homepage.
2. Do you have any email capture? Do you retarget email addresses?
3. I would focus on building more of a brand. Your site feels a bit drop shippy.
4. Collect Reviews. Customers need to trust what they buy. Maybe provide some example reviews on your homepage.
5. Invest in better graphic design. It really goes a long way.
Hope this help! AdRoll is currently offering a 90 day free trial for our growth plan. Check us out: https://www.adroll.com/pricing
Hi @foodietoolz welcome to Shopify family
I hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The theme of the website is a bit off you can change the theme from plain white to exciting colours as children like colours and kids are attentive towards bright colours. The hero image can be changed to kid-friendly sliding images. Also, the addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
3. The product page is too cluttered with images you can categories theme and allow some breathing space between the images. This makes the layout and the website look neat.
4. Addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review.
5. Engaging the audience by writing blogs with better titles and promoting them on various social media platforms will be helpful this will help you reach our audience in masses.
6. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand. The wishlist feature on the website allows a user to mark items they are interested in and revisit these items at a later date.
7. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!