Hi @smart-hook ,
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. Update the Favicon to your store icon to make it identical.
4. Add information regarding Shipping, Returns and Refunds.
5. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
Hey there, @smart-hook!
First of all, I can tell you’ve put a lot of work into your store. It shows! There are still some things that need some evaluation and updating.
Easy fix before we get started: Update your favicon. While we all love the Shopify icon, it’s not your favicon. :-)
For reference, I’m looking at the Stretch Hiking Pants Men Summer Quick Dry Trousers Mens Mountain Climbing Outdoor Pants Male Travel/Fishing/Trekking Pants AM381.
As I mentioned earlier, I like your contact form. However, that’s not enough to increase conversions. Add in a live chat option on your site to answer visitor questions WHILE they are still on your site. Your contact form will require you to receive the message and then respond,which takes them off of your site. You want to keep them on your site and help them make the decision to buy by answering their questions.
In general, you have a fun store with amazing opportunities. Use visitor behavior to make it easier for your visitor to find what they want to buy. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings, live chat and more with a free trial (no credit card required) and plans that start at US $10/month.
I hope this helps. Good luck!
Your store looks very informative and dynamic, it is no way boring or overwhelming. The products seem to be of high quality.
It looks like the mobile version speed is the issue. I recommend seeing the analytics of how many people use mobile phones to enter your site, and if the ratio is big, make sure to get rid of unused codes and compressing the images that you are using. If you have some hard-coded apps, ask the developers to optimize their codes.
As for functionality, your site is not lacking anything. So I only have a couple of things you can do if you want to take your business to the next level.
1) Run a referral campaign. The items on your site is something that everyone will potentially like, so by giving your customers an opportunity to share items from your store and get discounts for that will work great for driving more relevant traffic and also to build a loyal customer base.
2) The review widget on your site is currently not working. Enable it on product pages to get more testimonials.
3) Launch a Reward program. You can reward your members for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Below listed points would surely help optimize your store:
All the best!
Thank you Neha !
Your suggestions are really great. I have installed growave and working on filters. Very supportive review. Thanks
I have a question how can I view my total products collection wise. The shopify admin product page only lets you view the products I have in my store but does not tell me which product is shown in which collection and which products are not categorised in a collection. How is this possible?
I have added many products using oberlo but did not know that each product description needs to be reviewed before publishing on store site. I am working on it now. I dont know much about SEO and I tried google shopping to connect to it but it is now suspended due to lack of proper description.
Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.
Your store looks fine - but you have to make it stand out from all the other stores who are also doing dropshipping the most popular products. Also, there are a few experience issues which you can solve you boost your sales:
I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!