I launched my website back in august of 2020, I receive plenty of traffic but I feel as if my website is too plain and boring.
Does anyone have any suggestions? I am thinking of just doing a full rebrand.
Hello @lizeth98 I hope you're doing great?
I am Johnson, a professional shopify web store developer, manager and digital marketer.
I have thoroughly assessed your store and as a professional developer, here are what I recommend you to optimize in your store for better conversion.
* More banner and slider
* More products on the home page
To know the importance/advantage of these, get them done and set up more traffic conversion marketing OR for consultation, contact me.
Hello @lizeth98, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:
- Add a header menu.
- Improvise the product descriptions:
- On the home page, add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed products by personalizing the shopping experience.
- Use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Email marketing is the key to promoting and growing your business, increasing revenue, and selling more products than you would do normally.
- Engage your visitors by giving loyalty points to customers on activities like sign up, allowing for push notification, on birthdays, welcome points, follow or share on social media, and others.
- Add reviews in your store. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!