Review my store

lizeth98
1 0 0

Hi everyone,
I launched my website back in august of 2020, I receive plenty of traffic but I feel as if my website is too plain and boring. 
Does anyone have any suggestions? I am thinking of just doing a full rebrand.

Www.Perphexions.com

0 Likes
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @lizeth98 I hope you're doing great?

I am Johnson, a professional shopify web store developer, manager and digital marketer.

I have thoroughly assessed your store and as a professional developer, here are what I recommend you to optimize in your store for better conversion.
* Favicon
* More banner and slider
* More products on the home page
* SEO

To know the importance/advantage of these, get them done and set up more traffic conversion marketing OR for consultation, contact me.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 444

Hello @lizeth98, I hope you are doing well! here are few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a header menu.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Be creative, never use the descriptions given by the manufacturer.
  • Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

On the home page, add a section of trending/ new/ recently viewed products by personalizing the shopping experience. 

- Use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Email marketing is the key to promoting and growing your business, increasing revenue, and selling more products than you would do normally.

- Engage your visitors by giving loyalty points to customers on activities like sign up, allowing for push notification, on birthdays, welcome points, follow or share on social media, and others. 

- Add reviews in your store. It helps in building trust with other visitors. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes