Review my store

Solved
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 73

Hi guys,

I'm new in the market and I would like to know if my store is getting good, some are to improve visualization, organization would be really cool.
Note: The products are not ready, but the pages already have an idea.

Thank you very much.

My store: findworld.com.br

0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
239 21 114

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @FindWorld 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Hero banner, as it gives first Impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Add Buy Now option in the product page.

You need to focus on product page and you can Improve it further 

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

Promote your products on social media and provide links on the Footer section.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 73

Hi friend, Thank you very much for the feedback, I will take a look at the suggestions and put them into practice. Thanks

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @FindWorldThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a banner image in the first fold of the homepage with a call to action button.

- Name this section as bestsellers or product recommended. It should not be written as promotional news. 

AiTrillion_0-1623394000124.png

- Add testimonials on the homepage or review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

AiTrillion_1-1623395065812.png

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- AiTrillion provides free app setup, to set up the app in your store feel free to mail at support@aitrillion.com

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @FindWorld

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
234 18 86

Hello @FindWorld 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different or products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes

Hi @FindWorld

I had a look at your website, it looks great. There are few areas still needs improvement.

->Below the add to cart ,add "Buy now" button . Buy now will helps the customer to directly redirect to buying option.
Screenshot (28).png

->Social sharing : As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature in product page below product to promote your store by your customers  too.

No social sharing in product page
Screenshot (29).png

->Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Social login: I would like to suggest social login page like login with facebook,  instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily .

->Social sharing : As per promotion, Try add discount on social sharing feature in product page below product to promote your store by your customers  too.

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.

I would  wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store.  I suggest our app Tuecus-Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

I hope this is helpful ! If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know! 

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
FindWorld
Explorer
145 6 73

Hello everyone,
thank you for the tips.

I can't add the buy button now because it's going to a different checkout than the one I use, I can't put the take button to yampi checkout. @Tuecus