Review my store.

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi all. I am wondering if you can help me. I have read hundreds of articles and watched tons of videos with regards to setting up my store. I have run Facebook ads and Google ads and I can get visitors to my store but no conversions. Please help me and review my store. www.timesatickin.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi Nadser,

congrats on launching your store! I really like the design and the slider image!

At the moment, your homepage looks a bit "dead", there's only the top image, a little bit of text, and then the four collection image links. It doesn't inspire confindence/trust in me. I would add a few "sections" on the homepage (with an image on the left, and text on the right, and vice-versa) that explain what your brand is about, why you launched it, who it is for, etc. I would also maybe think about focusing on a specific niche (e.g. watches for pilots, sports watches, luxury watches for women, etc.) - at the moment, there are a lot of different watch types on your store, so it doesn't speak to me as a potential customer from one of the groups I mentioned above.

I hope this makes sense! Let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your store!

Nick

0 Likes
2 0 0
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me. I really do appreciate it.
Your advice definitely makes a lot of sense. I am going to take it on board and implement it ASAP.
Thanks again.
0 Likes
Trailblazer
622 38 148

Hey,
If you are getting views this surely means visitors are interested to buy from your store, however they might not have found your store appealing, though it's a gem of a store but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better sales.

1. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products.
  2. Add some social links to the footer for better connectivity.
  3. Add some more blogs for more clarity.
  4. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Also, You have around 44 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for your visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://timesatickin.com/search?q= Don't you think if suggestions are offered to the searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

6. If you're suffering from lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts, you're not the only one— and PushOwl could be the answer you're looking for. Automated abandoned cart push notifications can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
366 20 75

Hi @Nadser 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After carefully reviewing I don't see an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

I wasn't able to find a blog. Adding a blog to your site would help to increase SEO on your site.

I wasn't able to find social media links. If you add some social media accounts to your store like Facebook or Instagram, it will help build trust with your store and help get more customers

One thing to consider is adding reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Shopify Partner
271 17 35

Hey, If you are having traffic but low sales this means you might be having a high bounce rate. It’s good to display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. You can have a review button on the homepage which makes it easier for customers to review and go through them. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points. This is how you can increase conversions and sales.

I am open to further discussion.

You can start the referral program, it is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes