Your store look such nice but few thing that you can improve on store.
1. Make header sticky on scroll for easy user navigation.
2. Reduce space on header as possible and make them smaller
3. Add navigation arrow on slider if possible.
4. Reduce all white space from all section that make bad impression.
5. Possible to add product to cart direct from home page using ajax cart.
6. Add some extra section like feature product, testimonial, review, image gallery etc on home page.
7. Add blog section to page for good impression.
8. Move newsletter section at last(right side) and add contact information in empty space it will help for google manager.
9. Remove all extra space from footer and make it preference align.
10. Use discount to attract user to purchase product, festival discount etc.
11. Possible to use Instagram section for better user experience.
1. Add infinite scrolling function on collection page so user can show all product on same page.
2. Add product to cart direct from collection page.
3. Change image to other image on hover of product image if possible its make good experience.
4. Add quick view on product grid to view product details on same page.
Let me know if you need any help.
Hey, you can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies. I am available for more suggestions.
You can engage your visitors by adding web push notifications which will help you in retargeting your customers. They are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more. I am open to further discussion.
Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.
After looking I couldn't find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.
Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. One of the main reasons why people don't buy from a store is because they feel like they can buy it whenever. A big thing that can help more of your visitors be turned into buyers would be by adding a sense of urgency to your store. One way to add urgency is to have a sale, and all sales need an end date. You can easily add a sale to your store with a countdown timer. One countdown timer that I recommend is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .
Also I noticed that you don't have a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.
One thing to consider is adding an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.
Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!
Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course
To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/
|3 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|
|4 hours ago|