I have visited your online store and here are some feedbacks to make it better:
- Make your logo more attractive, so your website visitors can easily recognize your branding.
- Add more sections to show what makes them different from other merchants. Don't just only focusing on showing your products. You need to have more engagements with your website visitors before converting into your customers.
- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers.
2. About Us page
Add more images or videos to tell your business story and why people should buy your products.
3. Contact Us page
- Add more contact option such as your address, emails, telephones and other social media channels. The easier your website visitors can connect with you, the more they are willing to buy your products.
4. Product page
- Add the customer review section to your product pages. In fact, the reviews from other customers can have big impacts on the buying decisions of your customers.
I hope that these above feedbacks are helpful for you! <3
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
Logo & Favicon :
Logo & Favicon -- Your logo should highlight your brand name. Add a favourite icon so users can locate your webpage easily.
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive.
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer.
App Integration :
Try This App - Cart2Sale ‑ Sales Booster .
11-in-1 App to Maximize your Sales and Conversion
Please check our fully functional Demo Store
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
Hi @kelly66 ,
I agree with QuangN on making your logo more visible and attractive. I personally believe that your store is niche and yet powerful. A few of these tweaks and your store will be a queen -
1) Since you've a niche store, you can use a lot of creativity in making your hero image more relatable with a high-quality image and a great message. Your customers are the people who are into yoga, zen living, etc, so your store should speak that vibe.
2) There're two product catalogs on your home page that are empty and say 'example collection title'. It might be a put off for your customers because people don't trust the websites which look incomplete.
Engagement with Ancestral Vibe Customers
1) If your customers are coming to your store the second thing they'll notice after the hero image, is your catalog. I know you've some pretty great stuff but as your promising customer, I believe there's huge scope for improvement in your product photography. Take good pictures of crystals for people like me who want to see the crystals as much as they want to feel them.
2) Ancestral Vibe, your store name speaks a volume of connection but I think that's lacking a little bit in your store. To have more engagement you need to enhance your catalog by removing messy backgrounds and adding stickers based on sales, offers, etc. This not only increases your engagement but also gives you a huge boost in sales upto 148%. Apps like Modemagic can simply do that for you and that too for free (click if you want it). Here is an example of your product makeover -
All the best for your store's success! Also if you think my post was helpful, please give it a like. :)
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|
|3 hours ago|