Review my store

Gyamax
1 0 0

Dear Guys, Its been nearly 2 months I have open a drop-shipping store in Shopify, But I am struggling to get sales. I have not made any sales till now. I wonder if something is wrong in my store. It would be massive help if you could review my store any provide any feed back.

email: verom_erruption@hotmail.com

Best Regards 

Gyamax

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1956 124 436

Hey Gyamax store,

The main reason behind having no sales is surely linked to "uneasy site navigation and wrong-site layout". The ultimate solution is "Site Optimization".Take care of a few points mentioned below for the same: 

• Both "Shop" and "Collections" are the essential elements of the header menu, which seems missing.
  • Include prompt CTA Buttons like "Shop Now" to the hero banner which syncs well with store theme and branding.
  • Hero Banner should be "full-width" to be more professional.
  • Align all "footer links" vertically for symmetric arrangement.
  • "The logo is the face of any ecommerce store". Hence, it must be magnified for better visibility. 
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

May you receive your first sale very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.