Review my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

I want people to visit my store and give me feedback here on how it looks and any improvements i could or need to make.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I seem to have forgetten to include an url to my store. Here it is, notsl-oleb.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2
  • I would put somewhere (About Us?) how the name is said. Would I say all the letters individually? Do I say it like "Not-sull Oh-Leb J.B.D." ??
    • On the About Us I noticed "are brand" instead of "our brand"
    • On this page you also talk about knowing the customers needs and wants, and so that's why you made the products the way you did. But what are those wants and needs? Are your products high quality? Are they cost efficient? Are they unique? You do get into this a little bit in the "About our Products" so maybe combine them.
  • I want to click the 4 big red icons at the bottom of your footer. I would add a link to them if you can, or otherwise shrink/adjust them. You still might be editing, but also in the footer the template example email and phone number are displayed. Same with the "Subscribe" in the footer
  • I like that you have a spot for guests to subscribe to you high up on the home page
  • There is a lot going on product wise. Maybe focus on a specific subset. I tried to do a similar store previously, and I just felt like I was a "Jack of All Trades, Master of None"
  • The policies have the Shopify placeholders in them still
  • The reviews are great, however I noticed three of the exact same reviews with the same date, but different names. If I see that as a customer, I immediately know the reviews are fake and I start questioning the legitimacy of the store. You might need reviews like that to get off the ground, but they need to look real or they have the opposite effect
  • The hand sanitizer giveaway with any product is a really good idea
  • If you didn't already plan to, get a domain. Also try to get an email with that domain. Gmail is a fine email, but you just won't get the same level of respect using one in a professional setting.

SoxZoo.com - Free Shipping on All Orders
Highlighted

Hi @NotslOleb 

This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.

In the first few words, I have to say that you are doing really well because you have your own favicon and a sticky header, these things are important to make a store more unique and professional. The sticky header helps customers to access the search bar and others on the menu whenever they scroll up or down.

You also invest in high-quality images, this is a good point for an online store to increase the trust and also helps for the conversion rate.

However, I have some recommendations and hope to help you to make your store better.

1. Home page

1.1 Consider changing the background color

Currently you are setting the black color for the background, this makes the image with text are clear, however, this background color is not too attractive. I recommend you should change to another light color or making the parallax effect for the background image. You can consult an example here with the parallax scrolling

1.2 Add headings

Above this part are the collection part but scrolling down to this, there are no headings, just displaying some products with discounts so this can make customers confused. So I recommend you should add a heading with a strong headline to encourage customers to take action.

NOTSL OLEB – NOTSL OLEB JBD 2020-10-27 09-47-19.png

You just add icons without any information or headlines, you also need to add more information under these icons.

NOTSL OLEB – NOTSL OLEB JBD 2020-10-27 09-53-24.png

1.3 Add social media

You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.

I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed. 

You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://notsl-oleb.myshopify.com/collections/fitness

2.1 Add secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use color swatches for products

Color variants are the key factor in customer's choices. In your list of products here, if you don't indicate color variants and customers cannot be aware of this, they cannot find their choices and this increases abandoning your store.

A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1467 74 248

Hello @NotslOleb, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions and feedback that you can work on:-

- There are some font discrepancies. You should fix that. 

- I would recommend you to change the color theme. Make it look more attractive use some light color to make the store more appealing as you have made a great store and a change in the color theme will make it look more appealing. 

- Add categories in the header menu separately. It will make your store easy to navigate.

Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

- Setup product recommendations on the homepage too. Like recently viewed, best sellers, trending products.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes