Review my store

ImDedi
Explorer
73 1 22

Hi guys.

Would you want to review my store.

I have done some recent improvements but would happily want tips on how I can make it better.

Both on mobile and desktop.

https://www.imdedi.com

Thank you in advance!

0 Likes

Hi @ImDedi, I'm from PageFly team.

I have some feedback on your store and I hope it can help you a little bit.

1. Consider letting the fixed menu bar shows up instead of letting the currency bar cover it. You can resize the currency bar or put it somewhere else to show the fixed navigation bar because your navigation bar is very important. When people scroll down your page, if they want to click to other pages, they have to turn off the currency bar, which is very inconvenient. So, you can consider changing this part.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

2. Pay attention to your banners' resolution and make them look bigger. When I land on your homepage, the banners look somehow pretty small and get cut off, so they don't look so good and it's harder to catch people's attention.

ffef.jpg

3. Consider having "Shipping policy" in the Footer. You have the Return policy in the footer, which is good, but the Shipping policy is missing and people will care a lot about Shipping and Return, Refund info before actually buying them. So you can consider having these pages and add the menus in the footer.

ggd.jpg

4. There are some of your product pages that have small product images and lack variant images, so you can change the product images and add more variant images for visitors to inspect the products carefully.

Somic G936N Gaming Headset With 7.1 Surround Sound - ImDedi 2021-01-12 17-39-00.jpg

And that's my feedback.

If you find it helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Good luck!!!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @ImDedi,

I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store and here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

- Add a favicon.

- Give product recommendations in your store by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add trending, new, recently viewed section on the home page.

Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up you can automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- To get reviews and increase the number of reviews send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points to customers on leaving a review. Showcase reviews on the home page. 

-  Enable recently viewed products on the product page too.

- Add web push notifications to reach your customers directly to your store even when they are not in your store.

Moreover,  if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.