Hello @trystan14 How are you doing?
I am Johnny, an expert shopify developer, manager and professional digital marketer with over 4 years of experience.
I have reviewed your store and here are the things you should definitely work on to make your store highly convertible, stunning and attractive one to traffic/potential buyers.
* Favicon: You should design a favicon for your store. Lack favicon designed makes it to look shabby. You need this to make your store look genuine and authentic. Even, when your store is done loading, visiting audience will note this when they have navigated to another tab instead of the "dull ball" shown at the bar.
* Slider: You should create more banners showing graphics about your product and activate the slider. You can as well offer discount/promo in the banner/store as a kind of welcoming note for attraction.
* Layout: I understand the fact that this is a one product store but you should at least, make the product available with clear CTA saying "BUY NOW" or "SHOP NOW" It helps to boost more traffic conversion.
* Footer: The very down and below of your store should includes policies such as Return/refund policy, Privacy, Contact Us, About Us and also, Remove the "powered by Shopify"
* Sales funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.
Do you find this useful? Kindly like it.
Do you accept this as solution to your post? Do tick the solution button.
Are you looking forward to an expert who can help you to perfect everything regarding your store? Contact me.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @trystan14, I hope you are doing well! Congratulations on your new store. Here is the feedback:
- Add a call to action button on the banner image on the home page.
- Review images on the home page are not loading properly.
- You should improve the layout of your store.
- On the homepage, you have displayed only one product. Display 2 of them in a proper layout on the homepage with a call to action button.
- If you have limited products, I would recommend you to add an engaging video of the products.
Add these essential marketing and customer engagement tools in your store to engage the visitors coming to your store and maximize the customer engagement in your store:
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Dear @trystan14 ,
My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments.
I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling.
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.
1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.
2. Reduce blank space and leverage every areas on your site, by reducing image sizes, create 2 columns for the same content type, etc.
3. Please use hight quality product images in more appropriate size. More real images are highly appriciated to persuade your customers complete their purchase.
4. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!