Review my store

Tardis
2 0 0

hey there Shopify community 

I setup my first business on Shopify and it’s just started going well. I sell gel blaster (airsoft) products but I think it could easily do way better. 
just want an honest review of my website and for people to tell me where and what I’m doing wrong on my online store.
I know my prices are great, I offer free shipping with any purchase over $100 and give free ammo with every gel blaster I sell which no other store does. 

please tell me everything wrong or hard to use. 
Also would like to know what is good to do I don’t change it. 

www.mastrblastr.com.au 

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 476

Dear @Tardis 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Do On Page SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

masspeed.png

• Use the predictive search feature
  • At footer:

masfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Milan146
Excursionist
22 1 2

You can add a nice Image Magnifier app to let users get a detailed look at products images. 

https://apps.shopify.com/image-zoom-3

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @TardisThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a title to this section. 

AiTrillion_0-1624960060419.png

- Add a collection list on the homepage. 

- There's a missing here on the Accessories collection page.

AiTrillion_1-1624960425996.png

- Improve the layout of the product page. You can refer to this layout of the product.

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Run email campaigns and set customer segments to target them on the basis of their buying behavior

Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tardis
2 0 0

Thanks for pointing out all that stuff I really appreciate it. I know I have heaps of work to do with uploading photos. 

I think I should fix the bottom of the page and add that human touch too.

the theme I chose is nice but when I select a product it’s unnecessary to for there to be all these large photos all over the page and would prefer to have a magnifying window.
so much I need to change and consider 

thanks guys 🥰

julian sam Sinclair 

0 Likes

Hi, this is Opinew - Effortless Product Review App. Here are some comments I would like to add about your store:

Your Homepage

- The Product list:

You should show the product information like title or price on the product list, instead of hiding it behind the hover effect. That important information should be accessible as easily as possible. 

Opinew_1-1625000920528.png

- Other sections: 

Please consider adding more sections to your Homepage like:

• Testimonials section: this social proof section can be one of the most important sections on your Homepage. Good reviews from your best customers are very helpful to prove your products and services quality.
  • Featured Product: this section plus a discount and a countdown timer can be useful to boost sales of the featured products.
  • Pop-up: pop-up plus a discount should be useful to collect your lead’s email. From this list, you can build an email marketing campaign to increase sales. 

Your Product page: 

- The product images: you can show more product images from other views. You are only showing 2 images on the top of the product page, please consider adding more here image on the TOP. To deliver the information to customers most effectively, you can make video content about your product. 

- Other sections:

1. Review sections: like the testimonials sections, the review section is one of the most important sections on the Product page. Many customers will want to read other reviews to check your brand and product’s quality. This section is also useful to improve your brand reputation. But I don’t see you have any review sections on your Product page, please considers adding one.  
  2. Delivery date: try to give customers a specific shipping day. Many customers will skip your product page if they don’t see the day they can receive your products.
  3. Accordions: I see that you are showing much information on the Product Description. You can try to reduce this section using the Accordions. You can also use Tabs, but Accordions have better visibility to visitors.

I hope these suggestions can be useful for your online store. 

Good luck with your store!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hey @Tardis,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes