Review my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

can someone review my store had 600 visitors in a week but not getting sales.

https://canyonmax.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
193 25 47

Hi Khansheroz,

Your site not look clean and professional. It is looks in development phases. Need to customized all pages of store and change to some content like 'Powered by Shopify' in footer section. And truncate to products name as product name-
'Outdoor Sports Running Athletic Performance Tab Training Cushion Quarter Compression Socks Heel Shield Cycling'  with 'Outdoor Sports Running Athletic...'. 

Change home page slider in full width. Change font size of products names.

Remove Liquid error:  from cart page. etc
As per my opinion you need to test your whole website(Design and functionality).

Thanks  

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: silencewebsolutions@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1547 77 263

Hello @khansheroz, Congratulations on coming up with a new store. 

About Homepage

1. Pick the different font style which suits your brand. The current one doesn't look good. The font style has an impact on the brand. Make it look more elegant.

2. The logo seems to be too small.  

3. Change the header menu. You have already mentioned policies in the footer. Put collections, categories, About us links in the header. Make it easy to navigate.

Tips to increase the conversions and sales

You are having a good amount of visitors. To convert them here are a few marketing tips:-

1.  Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

2. Make your store interactive. Add smart pop-up.

3. Add a loyalty reward program. You can give loyalty points to your customers which will increase repeat purchases and will increase the sales. 

4. Add a countdown timer to increase the curiosity amongst customers to purchase the product. 

5. Add a chatbot or LiveChat to never lose any of your customers. 

6. Web push notifications will help you to retarget visitors even when they are not on your store without getting an email address. 

These all marketing strategies will help you to capture the visitors coming on your store and will convert them into paying customers or prospective.

If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @khansheroz ,
I went through your store and it can be improved easily if you go through the blog once: 

Link: http://bit.ly/2GPJ8Ie

Thanks 

Shopify Expert
Email: sarthakagarwal@cedcommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Khansheroz, here are a few things you can work on.

Collect and Show Customer Reviews

Ask for reviews from your previous customers, and show these reviews on your website. This will serve as a social trust layer to new / potential customers. Once people know that you have customers who are happy with your products, they're also likely to buy those items.

Improve Customer Engagement 

I noticed that you have a WhatsApp widget on your site for customer engagement but it's not your best option. A lot of people who visit your site will not have WhatsApp, and even if they do, they might not readily engage on that platform.  It would help if you had some live chat or chatbot widget on the site. 

Also beyond this point, think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store.  The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion. 

You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.

- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.

- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution

You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!

~ Kingston

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Sure But Some Thing You Need To Improve

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Canyon-Max,

The Main Menu should include "Collections" and "Bestsellers" as well to facilitate ease of customer search and navigation to these options. "Refund Policy, Privacy Policy and Shipping Policy" can be termed together as "Policies" in the main menu. The correct order of arrangement of elements in the main menu is as follows: "Home, Collections, Bestsellers, Policies and Contact Us". Other essential points for store improvement are as follows:

1. Home button should be added to the beginning of the main menu to make it look more logical and complete.
  2. Header template should highlight promotional discount codes as well apart from Free Shipping offers.
  3. Seperate "Sale" section should be added to the main menu for all discounted products.
  4. All Footer links need to be vertically arranged for better placement and alignment.
  5. Footer links should be placed to the left, newsletter to the right while the social links below both of them.
  6. Twitter, Linked in and Instagram should be added to the footer for better connectivity.
  7. Testimonials and Instagram images are a must for better brand promotion and awareness.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store become capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes