Your site not look clean and professional. It is looks in development phases. Need to customized all pages of store and change to some content like 'Powered by Shopify' in footer section. And truncate to products name as product name-
'Outdoor Sports Running Athletic Performance Tab Training Cushion Quarter Compression Socks Heel Shield Cycling' with 'Outdoor Sports Running Athletic...'.
Change home page slider in full width. Change font size of products names.
Remove Liquid error: from cart page. etc
As per my opinion you need to test your whole website(Design and functionality).
Hello @khansheroz, Congratulations on coming up with a new store.
1. Pick the different font style which suits your brand. The current one doesn't look good. The font style has an impact on the brand. Make it look more elegant.
2. The logo seems to be too small.
3. Change the header menu. You have already mentioned policies in the footer. Put collections, categories, About us links in the header. Make it easy to navigate.
Tips to increase the conversions and sales
You are having a good amount of visitors. To convert them here are a few marketing tips:-
1. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
2. Make your store interactive. Add smart pop-up.
3. Add a loyalty reward program. You can give loyalty points to your customers which will increase repeat purchases and will increase the sales.
4. Add a countdown timer to increase the curiosity amongst customers to purchase the product.
5. Add a chatbot or LiveChat to never lose any of your customers.
6. Web push notifications will help you to retarget visitors even when they are not on your store without getting an email address.
These all marketing strategies will help you to capture the visitors coming on your store and will convert them into paying customers or prospective.
If you would like to implement all these features to maximize engagement and conversions on your store I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com. It has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hi Khansheroz, here are a few things you can work on.
Collect and Show Customer Reviews
Ask for reviews from your previous customers, and show these reviews on your website. This will serve as a social trust layer to new / potential customers. Once people know that you have customers who are happy with your products, they're also likely to buy those items.
Improve Customer Engagement
I noticed that you have a WhatsApp widget on your site for customer engagement but it's not your best option. A lot of people who visit your site will not have WhatsApp, and even if they do, they might not readily engage on that platform. It would help if you had some live chat or chatbot widget on the site.
Also beyond this point, think about how you'd handle customer engagement to drive up conversions on your store. The last thing you'd want is to have a purchase-intent traffic (consumers with interest to buy) and being unable to give them relevant recommendations. Engagement should primarily be about understanding what customers are looking for and showing them relevant inventory from your store - this will lead directly to conversion.
You could use our app Rendezvous for this :) Our patented recommendation tech fills significant blind spots in traditional recommender systems, enabling new products such as yours to be discovered and recommended - leading to more sales. You can check it out here.
- If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know.
- Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution.
You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. Best of luck in improving your store and growing your business!
May the store become capable of converting visitors to customers very soon.