Review my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Dear Shopify Members,

I opened my shop about 1 week ago and have not had any orders yet. Can you take a look and guide me as to what I could change or add? Also how much traffic on the site is a good per week/ or month?

https://happydog-shop.com/

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 2 0

Hello @Beny131 

That's Great
               You did very well by opening a shop. And you also selected the very well product. Now you have to select a good theme and do online marketing it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 123 433

Hey Happy Dog-Shop,

In order to bridge the gap between the "attraction of traffic and the reception of sales" on your ecommerce store, you need to grow more by improving your store and utilizing its potential to the fullest. Look into the below-mentioned tips for the same:

1. "Homepage" can be better written as "Home" to be more short and precise.
  2. Instead of just writing "Free Shipping for orders over $150", include something catchy like "Last Chance! Free shipping for orders over $150 ends today" OR  "Ends today! Free shipping for orders over $150" to increase the urgency to buy.
  3.  "Vertical alignment" of the "footer links" is a must for a systematic footer view.
  4. Branding" can be most effective once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and many more. 
  5. The "professional central banner" should be full- length for imparting a "decent site view".
  6. "Shoppay and Amazon pay" should also be added to the payment methods to help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products

Hoping that luck favors you with a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @Beny131, here are some improvements that can be done to make your store look professional. 

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products, best sellers, recently viewed

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store, add a referral program. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

To implement these engagement tools in your store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Beny131,

Your homepage is an deal page to give visitors an overview of the product range available within your store. Even landed on another page, many visitors still tend to go back to homepage and start their journey there, so I suggest you invest more on your homepage.

1. Hero banner.

A conventional hero banner is usually a large, high-quality image with a concise description of the product range within your store. Instead of just "Make your dog happy", I suggest you be more specific with a description of the products you are selling, such as "Pet Supplies, Clothes and Accessories", etc.

2. Feature the available collections.

Featuring a wide range of product on the homepage gives visitors an overview of the products available in your store. However, it's necessary that the products are featured in an organized way. 

From your section "Product We Love", I think you are trying to feature many products and give visitors a quick look into the product available. However, there are two major problem with this section:

• "Product We Love" is too common and hardly deliver any idea about why people should consider these products
  • The products are not following any common patterns, which create a needless confusion.

06:04-04.png

To improve this, I suggest you:

• Organize the products into meaningful collections, such as: Clothes, Accessories, Food,...
  • Replace this section with a "Browse Collections" or "Featured Collections" sections
  • In this new section, feature collections (which leads to many products of the same type) instead of featuring many products (like what you are doing)

On homepage, there are many other content you can add so deliver more value to visitors:

• Tutorials how to use and utilize products
  • Social proof: You can search "product reviews" on Shopify App Store and use one to import reviews from your suppliers and display on your homepage.
  • Brand Information: If you have a physical store, don't hesitate to include it on your homepage, that would increase your brand trust signigicantly.

Hope this helps.

P.S.:

I have this topics about Shopify store design, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask, I would be happy to assist.

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes