Review my store

Randyong
1 0 0
Hey guys if you don’t mind please check my store and give review abt it either good or bad :) looking forward for your comment.

www.archersaint.com
0 Likes
uenvermelih
Tourist
3 0 1

Hey, I`m pretty new in this e-commerce business but looks pretty decent to me.

Reviews could be imported to your products maybe.

KR

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 285

- Set a delay on the popup so people can get to know your brand before being asked to give you their email address. Instant popups annoy most people but a delay is better. Best move is a subtle slide-in in the corner, in my opinion.

- Create an about page with unique brand messaging to show people why they should buy from you.

- Make your add to cart button stand out. Right now you can't barely see it because it has no color. This is worth A/B testing if you're not sure which color to use.

- Remove the "join email list" permanent icon. When you scroll it covers up your cart button in the header.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes
Galletti
1 0 0

Hi! I just sent you an email with a video audit that I did recording the screen of my computer. The store looks amazing, as I've pointed out in the video!

Paulo Galletti - Founder at Galletti Media | We are the best in the industry when it comes to Facebook Ads for Ecommerce businesses.
0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @Randyong , welcome to Shopify family,

I checked your website and it looks pretty neat. I have a few tips I'd like to share with you

Tip #1: Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand , making a strong impression on curious customers.
Do give a read to this article: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page

Tip #2: Keep the product details short and to the point. I noticed that you have attached a lot of images in product description and no actual description. This will tend customers to leave. 

Tip #3: Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

Tip #3: Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed with 3-4 alerts in website.

Tip #4: I suggest you try adding some kind of labels/stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. Also having some more trending or sale products in Home page will quickly grab customers attention. This will help you to grab customer attention & nudge faster purchase decisions

undefinedundefinedundefined

Try out this and let me know if you want any further help, I'm always happy to help.

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes