Review my store

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello ,

I have launched my store since last two weeks, I would really appreciate if someone reviews my store and give me recommendations. I have had traffic but only 1 sale so far. People are visiting my front page but do not go to the other links, I'm concerned as to why there is no sales in spite of Facebook and Instagram promotion. Please help. Thanks so much !

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
220 39 141

Hi @StudioAllure! Would love to take a look. What's your store's URL? 

- Danny 

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1
https://studio-allure.myshopify.com/
Please type your reply above this line -##

Dear Danny,

Please find my URL. All your help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks
Khyati Acharya
Studio Allure
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @StudioAllure  ,

Congratulations on your new store!

Here are some suggestions that you can consider :

1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.

2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.

3. Add more social links if you have.

4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

Highlighted

Hi Khyati,

So far I agree with what the other poster has said. If I might add a few things. Trust is probably the biggest thing and almost everything affects the trust of your store.

For the things I can see: take a look at this store: https://mejuri.com/ and compare it to yours.

• You need your own domain name, one that does not end in .myshopify.com
  • "Launching our Online Store. Store promotion sale 10% off on all orders of £40. Pick up delivery available. Stay well, stay safe !" Has two errors: it should be "on all orders over £40" and "stay safe!" no space between the safe and !
  • The designs and colors of the site doesn't particularly scream professionalism, so you may want to look at that link I posted and try to copy some design choices
  • Your products could use some better pictures - same size pictures, professional pictures with models. They also need more descriptions of the product.

These are just to name a few. Once you've kind of fixed that up you can then look at the stuff that we can't see.

My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.

If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:

• taking a deep dive into your data: look at where your traffic comes from, what they do on site, why they might be dropping off
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • working together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email, when you've made some of the changes. 

If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.

Cheers

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
783 17 222

Hi @StudioAllure !

When customers visit your site - the first thing that he sees is a homepage. I recommend changing the theme and layout of the shop. Your homepage should intrigue visitors to stay and browse more. 

Your google page speed is quite good. So, you should keep it in the same way. 

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.

Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.

There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.

And one main thing is that you should work on the functionality of your store - it will bring you more sales for sure!

1. Implement social reviews - testimonials are very crucial for an excellent online shop. Let your customers leave social reviews - and it will for sure bring you more customers -as it is social proof. Growave app offers this feature with automated emails to customers. 

2. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Studio Allure,

Pay attention to the following tips for better store optimization:

• The "footer area" is too large, which looks awkward.
  • The "latest news" information is already included in "blog" section,so it can be removed to avoid the footer look cumbersome.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for your time and recommendations Neha ! As of now I don't have a large catalogue so was wondering if Sparq is the right thing for us now ? Pls let me know. Thanks again !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for your time & recommendation for our store Adelia. I would implement the SEO related high search. How do I put on the Trust badges on the checkout ? Also how do I go about allowing customers to sign in with social media account ? Is it all through growwave ? Thanks !

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @StudioAllure ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.