I have launched my store since last two weeks, I would really appreciate if someone reviews my store and give me recommendations. I have had traffic but only 1 sale so far. People are visiting my front page but do not go to the other links, I'm concerned as to why there is no sales in spite of Facebook and Instagram promotion. Please help. Thanks so much !
Hi @StudioAllure ,
Congratulations on your new store!
Here are some suggestions that you can consider :
1. You can add customer testimonials to increase trust among shoppers.
2. Instagram feed could be added for better brand promotions.
3. Add more social links if you have.
4. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.
Turning More Shoppers Into Customers
So far I agree with what the other poster has said. If I might add a few things. Trust is probably the biggest thing and almost everything affects the trust of your store.
For the things I can see: take a look at this store: https://mejuri.com/ and compare it to yours.
These are just to name a few. Once you've kind of fixed that up you can then look at the stuff that we can't see.
My advice is to start tracking your data and then make the changes and see if it impacts your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved.
If you would like, I can provide a free analytics consultation which involves:
If you are interested just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email, when you've made some of the changes.
If you have any questions, I'm open to being fully transparent. I'm really just looking for some positive reviews for my app.
Hi @StudioAllure !
When customers visit your site - the first thing that he sees is a homepage. I recommend changing the theme and layout of the shop. Your homepage should intrigue visitors to stay and browse more.
Your google page speed is quite good. So, you should keep it in the same way.
Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use interesting taglines on banner images to captivate user attention.
Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop.
And one main thing is that you should work on the functionality of your store - it will bring you more sales for sure!
1. Implement social reviews - testimonials are very crucial for an excellent online shop. Let your customers leave social reviews - and it will for sure bring you more customers -as it is social proof. Growave app offers this feature with automated emails to customers.
2. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hey Studio Allure,
Pay attention to the following tips for better store optimization:
All the best!
Hello @StudioAllure ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.