This is PageFly. I would love to share my recommendations for your store and I hope this can help you with my conversion rate optimization and design experiment.
In the first few words, I have to say that you are doing really well because you have your own favicon and a sticky header, these things are important to make a store more unique and professional. The sticky header helps customers to access the search bar and others on the menu whenever they scroll up or down.
You also invest in high-quality images, this is a good point for an online store to increase the trust and also helps for the conversion rate.
However, I have some recommendations and hope to help you to make your store better.
1. Home page
1.1 Consider changing the background color
Currently you are setting the black color for the background, this makes the image with text are clear, however, this background color is not too attractive. I recommend you should change to another light color or making the parallax effect for the background image. You can consult an example here with the parallax scrolling.
1.2 Add headings
Above this part are the collection part but scrolling down to this, there are no headings, just displaying some products with discounts so this can make customers confused. So I recommend you should add a heading with a strong headline to encourage customers to take action.
You just add icons without any information or headlines, you also need to add more information under these icons.
1.3 Add social media
You can consider adding your store's social such as Instagram, etc with images. This is a good way to connect you better with your customers and keep them updating.
I also notice that you put your store's social media on the footer but it is less attractive, therefore I recommend you should add social media account with images, for example, Facebook or Instagram feed.
You can consult my store home page here if you want to have more ideas.
2. Collection page
I take this page for example https://notsl-oleb.myshopify.com/collections/fitness
2.1 Add secondary hover image on each product image
I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection.
2.2 Use color swatches for products
Color variants are the key factor in customer's choices. In your list of products here, if you don't indicate color variants and customers cannot be aware of this, they cannot find their choices and this increases abandoning your store.
A page builder would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
In the holiday season such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc, I prepared a master guide with unique marketing tips and some checklists to help to most out of those holidays.
Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hello @NotslOleb, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions and feedback that you can work on:-
- There are some font discrepancies. You should fix that.
- I would recommend you to change the color theme. Make it look more attractive use some light color to make the store more appealing as you have made a great store and a change in the color theme will make it look more appealing.
- Add categories in the header menu separately. It will make your store easy to navigate.
- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.
- Setup product recommendations on the homepage too. Like recently viewed, best sellers, trending products.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.
I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.
We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.