Review my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone, 

I have made my first Shopify store and got some influencers lined up. I want to make sure my store is okay though as its my first one I'd like to hear your thoughts on how it could be improved prior to me advertising. 

www.kankyocollection.com

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @louism97,

- Create a drop-down menu in the Shop category in the header menu.

- Add attractive & high-quality images in the store.

- You need to work on the layout of the store. 

- Add privacy policy, shipping policy, return & refund policy. 

- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this: Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

Don't forget to add marketing tools in your store before launching it. It will help you to engage visitors in your store and convert them into paying customers.

- Add reviews to build trust with other visitors.

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popups. Make sure to delay it for 40-45 seconds.

- Retarget your customers with the help of web push notifications. It helps to reach your customers without getting their email address.

- Add loyalty reward program to entice customers & increase repeat purchases.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
Highlighted
Pathfinder
104 5 22

Hi @louism97 ,

Congratulations on your first store on Shopify!

Here are few points which you can consider :

1. Favicon should be added as it makes website more identical.

2. Consider adding social media pages links.

3. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

new to shopify too, but reviewing your site from a customer point of view:

1. you have written this info:

"Kankyo clothing brand that donates 10% of every sale to protecting wildlife, oceans and forests.

With every purchase we plant 1 tree and protect another 40."

twice. once in the slideshow and then underneath again. Probably not needed.

2. I think some products need to go on your front page as there isn't much to see that would make me look further.

3. Add a link to your blog where you mention it at the bottom of the home page.

4. On your products page adding the embroidered picture of the different animal instead of the pictures of beanies and jumpers might work too?

Just some thoughts. I like the story behind your business!

Good luck

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 59 109

Hi @louism97,

Hyde here from Shopify, congratulations on setting up your first store! It's a great idea too to line up influencers to help spread your message.

Here's a list of the basics that you need to build a solid brand

• A strong, relevant name --> done
  • A visual identity (logo, color scheme) --> missing

A visual identity requires consistency in your typography, your information hierarchy, your content, and your color. Here are some great examples of visual identities to get you really thinking about the detail on your site.

•  A mission statement (what makes your brand different) --> missing

Yes, you've outlined what your purpose is, but you need a little more story behind it. Check out some great examples of About pages here:

About Life is Good 
Life is Good show the backstory behind their brand, their history and lets their customers know who they are! They also show their mission statement to be uplifting and positive whilst encouraging their customers to engage with them on social media using the hashtag thisisoptimism.

About Johnny Cupcakes
Johnny Cupcakes shows the roots of his brand and what drove him to create it. This personal story about seeing his parents struggle inspiring him to be an entrepreneur and his own struggle with learning difficulties speaks to his audience.

• A target customer (who is your customer? What magazines do they read? What social media do they hang out on? Who influences their decisions? Are they high or low tech?) --> missing

There’s a great guide to creating customer personas here.

You could start looking at creating content e.g. blog posts for your audience. Writing blog content around your business, your niche, and also your products such as

• guides to using your products
  • products that work well together
  • your journey in starting this business
  • commentary on a major topic within your niche
  • interview with an influencer within your niche

*Creating good content gives your customers a reason to keep coming back to your site for more*.

There’s a great guide to building a blog for your business here. You may also want to consider creating a Youtube channel and promoting videos on your site. 

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
424 16 88

Hi @louism97 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

1. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.

Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
744 17 203

Hi @louism97 !

Add a favicon

I recommend changing the theme store - choose more [rpffesional one.  https://outofthesandbox.com/here is a cool collection of great themes. You will definitely find one for yourself.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes