Review my website please

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi my name is Chelsea the owner of Bossed up Chic LLC. I am in desperate need of someone reviewing my site and give honest feedback. I have literally tried everything and invested countless hours of my time and money trying to figure this thing out. Can someone please help me I need your honest opinion so that I can move forward where any fixtures I need to make. My website address is 1bossedupchic.com

Thank you so much

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 317

Dear Bossedupchic,

Congratulations for your store!

Hope following suggestions will help you.

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 19-30 
  • Improve your logo
  • Open social profiles at new tab
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom search
  • Improve Over All Text , Font , Paragraph , Alignment , Spacing , Padding etc to make it more elegant - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page - You can show images of featured, bestseller or popular products on the collection page banner.
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  •  
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Bossedupchic,

I just had a look at your store. Awesome work! Below are some of my thoughts: 

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on a website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Product Availability - It's a good practice to show product availability information to the users to attract or please the customer.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

Speed Optimization - To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is bit low i.e 24%. it may affect your traffic and kill your conversion. Also, you need to optimize website images. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It will also improve the user experience.

download (1).png

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.  

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you so much for your feedback it was very much needed and appreciated

@Bossedupchic wrote:

Hi my name is Chelsea the owner of Bossed up Chic LLC. I am in desperate need of someone reviewing my site and give honest feedback. I have literally tried everything and invested countless hours of my time and money trying to figure this thing out. Can someone please help me I need your honest opinion so that I can move forward where any fixtures I need to make. My website address is 1bossedupchic.com

Thank you so much

0 Likes