Review my website

Solved
Shaundo
2 0 0

Hello I am a new Shopify store. I wanted to see if anyone can look at my store and see if there are any issues. I have hundreds of views but no sales. Is it the price ? Or the way my store is set up ? 

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Shaundo,

I'd be happy to take a look at your store. When you post your store link, tag me @EcomGeeks and I will take a look :).

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
Shaundo
2 0 0

Here is a link to my website @EcomGeeks 

www.AMLuxuriess.com

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1002 137 328

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Shaundo,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

amluxuriess-02.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

BLURRY PHOTOS
I’ve noticed a number of photos throughout your store are blurry (behind your page titles). This happens when you use an image that is too small for the given space. It will get stretched out to fill the area but when it does that you lose image quality and get that blurry/pixelated look. I’d recommend replacing your photos with better, high quality ones. 

amluxuriess-03.png

VARIANTS
I would remove the variants, the dropdown only contains one option so it isn't necessary.

amluxuriess-04.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, glasses can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a glasses or sunglasses in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. What we recommend is selling winning products. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

SEO
One very important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience (high traffic is not a good thing if it is the wrong kind of traffic). Good SEO will help you  reach your intended audience organically. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO that you can watch here: 

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. There are things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

SHIPPING
I’d recommend taking a look at alternative suppliers to improve shipping time. We did a video showing several USA suppliers that can get products to your customers faster:

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 214 669

Hello @ShaundoSachin here, from the AiTrillion-an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are my suggestions that you can work on:

Some good points of your store:

• easy to navigate
  • visually appealing

- Add a favicon.

- You can add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customers can take an action on it.

- Make all the images aligned to each other on the collection page.

AiTrillion_0-1627019964486.png

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page so customers can browse the products in a better way. Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Just heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Hope you liked the suggestions! You can implement the above suggestions to make your store even better and drive more conversions with consistency. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
36 0 9

Hey,

I can see that you deliver to the UK and show currency in GBP, as such, i think your store would be eligible for a free listing on Upurr. Its a UK based shopping app that drives targeted shoppers directly to your store so could help you get more sales. You can list your store for free at https://upurr.co.uk/store and then connect it to your Shopify store via the Upurr Store Shopify App. Only takes a few minutes and its free marketing at the end of the day so worth getting your store listed.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes